Don't bother going !

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Dawber

Don't bother going !

Post by Dawber »

thats it, stevo has picked leeds to win friday with no trouble at all, ( hmmmmmmmmmmmm....did'nt he say something on the same lines for good friday ?? )
so there ya go folks, "don't bother going",
cause stevo knows best!
jinkin jimmy

Re: Don't bother going !

Post by jinkin jimmy »

The bookies are giving 6 to 8 start on Wigan. Should be a great game - it would be just like us to beat the best team in the league after losing to Wakefield, London and Huddersfield!!
Dawber

Post by Dawber »

Yep got to agree jinkin jimmy, we do seem to pull it out of the bag against the bigger teams and after what i've seen of leeds on tv the last couple of games they are very beatable,
" come on lads give it rice "
jinkin jimmy

Post by jinkin jimmy »

Dawber posted:
Yep got to agree jinkin jimmy, we do seem to pull it out of the bag against the bigger teams and after what i've seen of leeds on tv the last couple of games they are very beatable,
" come on lads give it rice "
Don't know about the "very" beatable bit!! I've said earlier we would lose all 3 starting with Huddersfield but I am happier now with Wild apparently going into the pack plus the consistency that Hansen is showing.
Orr owes us a good performance and if we can get part of the game from Moran, with Newton back and Godwin free to resume his role as an impact player from the bench we can't ask for anything more - by the way, who is the ref?
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

jinkin jimmy posted:
by the way, who is the ref?
Kirkpatrick
jinkin jimmy

Post by jinkin jimmy »

GeoffN posted:
jinkin jimmy posted:
by the way, who is the ref?