Interchanges

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
OAMJSONA

Interchanges

Post by OAMJSONA »

What do we all think about the number of interchanges that we have these days. We may have had this subject before but what good as it brought to the game

I think it as put the fitness levels of players back rather than enhancing their fitness levels.

example:- Skerret 80mins Feka 20-30 if we are lucky

10m Rule - what good was it in bringing this in when the referees have never enforced it

Wigan is and always will be a town of Cherry & White

gpartin

Re: Interchanges

Post by gpartin »

Far too many interchanges.

10m rule should be 5m rule, the halfbacks would get hammered at first but would become far more creative with time.

Moved from off topic to general RL
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

Panchitta Marra

Re: Interchanges

Post by Panchitta Marra »

OAM wrote:What do we all think about the number of interchanges that we have these days. We may have had this subject before but what good as it brought to the game

I think it as put the fitness levels of players back rather than enhancing their fitness levels.

example:- Skerret 80mins Feka 20-30 if we are lucky

10m Rule - what good was it in bringing this in when the referees have never enforced it
Personally, I like the impact of fresh legs coming onto the pitch, and if impact is made like Fekka can do, on his best days, it is electric to watch, just like the whole set of skittles being knocked flying on one impact.