If Salford beat us

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
GeoffN

If Salford beat us

Post by GeoffN »

...in the SL game, they'd be level with us on points, having played a game less than us. Wire and Bradford will both go above us if they win their games in hand.

Just sayin'...

waterside glens

Re: If Salford beat us

Post by waterside glens »

yep thank goodness for crusaders
wm_warrior

Post by wm_warrior »

They Will Probs Beat Us Aswell.
Wigan warriors 2010 engage superleague champions

Kiwiseddon

Post by Kiwiseddon »

And if we win, we'll remain at the dizzy heights of ninth place. IMO it doesn't matter now. Build for next season and play Rugby that the fans want to see. Win or Lose.
"K"

"But look at, look at Lydon go here...Remniscent of those two great tries when he won the Lance Todd... He's got Hanley inside him. He's going all the way..........."
pedro

Post by pedro »

its a shame as we have been lied to and made me feel good to get a season ticket....wont be getting one next season
Leyther Pie

Post by Leyther Pie »

Kiwiseddon wrote:And if we win, we'll remain at the dizzy heights of ninth place. IMO it doesn't matter now. Build for next season and play Rugby that the fans want to see. Win or Lose.

We as fans have been saying that for the past four seasons. When will the building finally pay off coz me for one am sick of the usual comments from the club and fans saying we are building for next season. Not having a go at you kiwiseddon btw but something has to be done by the club to bring the name of Wigan back from the dead imo.[/b]
I've never felt more like singing the Blues
When the Wiganers win and the Leythers lose.
LORENZO

Post by LORENZO »

Pity there is no relegation. Could have made for an exciting finish to the season.
cherrywarrior

Post by cherrywarrior »

If Salford beat us... Noble should do the decent thing and walk!!!
Wish list: Billy Slater please!!!!!!!!
Reevezie 2.0.0.8

Post by Reevezie 2.0.0.8 »

Like i have said in another thread, i think Salford will win next week IF Wigan keep the silly mistakes ect, i hope not i realy do but Salford are playing some decent rugby and are gaining in confidence and our form at home this season isn't great, i hate to call players team ect its not good but sometimes "THE TRUTH HURTS" I know some players read this site, so if your reading this (you know who you are) Talk about not living upto expectations!
Wigan's Favourite Salon Follows The Wigan Warriors http:// http://www.cuttingcrewwigan.co.uk
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

...IN the Challenge Cup though, 'if' they beat us it will be a very very sad day and a major low point for this club. The Catalans Semi final was perhaps, along with 75-0/70-0 the lowest I have experienced as a wigan supporter... The club have a fine opportunity to get to Wembley so if we lose against Salford it will be deeply disturbing for everyone involved.

I am not prepared to wait ANOTHER YEAR to get to Wembley happily, it will hurt for 12 months.

We can beat Salford twice just need the correct plays.
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame