Semis

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
cpwigan

Re: Semis

Post by cpwigan »

Bunch of wimps :D

Saints, Wire and ?

Who do we want?

Saints for me.
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

heart says wigan saints final (the ultimate... if we win) but would prefer either cas or hudds.

doesnt matter unless we get there, we can beat anybody.
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

We've got to beat two of the three anyway, so doesn't really matter to me. I suspect the completely fair, random draw, that definitely isn't fixed....will keep us and Saints apart - that would be the final that both the BBC and RFL would want, for crowd figures.
bonbon

Post by bonbon »

south_stander wrote:
Panchitta Marra wrote:
south_stander wrote:SH*T SH*T SH*T I'm on holiday that weekend!!!!!!!! Why does my girlfriends birthday have to be that weekend!!! Gutted!!!
Treat her to a nice meal & Champaigne in the best hospitality lounge South Stander. Every ground has one.
We have booked to go to Krakow in Poland for a city break visiting Auschwitz and the Salt Mines etc.... Looking forward to it really!! Surely somewhere in Poland will have BBC so I should be able to see it!!
Not been Krakow, but Warsaw is pretty good. My brother lives in Poland and taken my mum & dad & daughter to Krakow and the salt mines, they said it was a gorgeous city. They went to Auschwitz as well.

Jeff
Wigan turnin Blue-My arse
The future is bright, the future is Cherry & White
ANCIENT & LOYAL 1872
Wigan RLFC not just a religion

To do list
Win World Club Challenge-2021
Win Challenge Cup-2021
Win Super League-2020
Win League Leaders Shield-2020
south_stander

Post by south_stander »

bonbon wrote:
south_stander wrote:
Panchitta Marra wrote: Treat her to a nice meal & Champaigne in the best hospitality lounge South Stander. Every ground has one.
We have booked to go to Krakow in Poland for a city break visiting Auschwitz and the Salt Mines etc.... Looking forward to it really!! Surely somewhere in Poland will have BBC so I should be able to see it!!
Not been Krakow, but Warsaw is pretty good. My brother lives in Poland and taken my mum & dad & daughter to Krakow and the salt mines, they said it was a gorgeous city. They went to Auschwitz as well.

Jeff
Been told off a few people that its a lovely city. Never really been one for sightseeing but I'm actually really looking forward to it. My mum and dad went last year and loved it and told us to go! Just wish I'd have thought thru the dates before we booked it!! But oh well if we win and get to Wembley then it will be worth it!!
wiggydoran

Post by wiggydoran »

i want saints in the final.
I want the winner of cas and Huds in Semi.

It will be good to know that this year semi final draw is random due to it being draw live on beeb after tomorrows semi.

The debt about which stadium should host which game will come up straight away after the draw. I have a crazy idea about this. Who ever the semi finals are they should both be played on the same day at the city of Manchester stadium. It is a nice mordern stadium with a 45,000 capacity. One game after the other and it is £15 a ticket all day. it must be a winner for RFL only have to pay one stadium rent and one set of stewards.
luke_robinsons_angel

Post by luke_robinsons_angel »

it is the weekend i come home from hols.

as long as it isn't played at HJ stadium we'll be fine, we can't seem to win there!
Saints are just wiganers who haven't fully evolved

RIP Mike Gregory, one of lifes real legends.
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

wiggydoran wrote:i want saints in the final.
I want the winner of cas and Huds in Semi.

It will be good to know that this year semi final draw is random due to it being draw live on beeb after tomorrows semi.

The debt about which stadium should host which game will come up straight away after the draw. I have a crazy idea about this. Who ever the semi finals are they should both be played on the same day at the city of Manchester stadium. It is a nice mordern stadium with a 45,000 capacity. One game after the other and it is £15 a ticket all day. it must be a winner for RFL only have to pay one stadium rent and one set of stewards.
Sounds like a good idea to me - which means the RFL won't go for it!

I'd expect the JJB to be picked for the "other game" (especially if it's Wire v Saints), ours will depend on who we draw.
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

south_stander wrote:
Panchitta Marra wrote:
south_stander wrote:SH*T SH*T SH*T I'm on holiday that weekend!!!!!!!! Why does my girlfriends birthday have to be that weekend!!! Gutted!!!
Treat her to a nice meal & Champaigne in the best hospitality lounge South Stander. Every ground has one.
That seems a spot on trip SS. I am sure your girlfriend will enjoy it.
Auschwitz is a place on my tick list of places to go to.
Really hope you both enjoy it buddy, and pick up the Semi final on the box too.
primrose-n-blue

Post by primrose-n-blue »

your all saying who you want in the final and who you want in the semi....none of you however have said you want to face warrington in either game? hmmm? :roll: