Dallas to play on the wing

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
ian.birchall

Dallas to play on the wing

Post by ian.birchall »

if only he would. I know he is a darling on this website and I do like him more than Carney (sorry again Mrs C), but I am getting annoyed at the number of times the ball seems to get pushed out to the left winger and find it is that useless Vaelaeki where the line ends.
Brett has scored a few good tries this season but I bet none of them has been more than about 15 yards long. Where are the 60/80 yard runs he used to put in? Is he worried about his legs on a long sprint?
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
GeoffN

Re: Dallas to play on the wing

Post by GeoffN »

He's having to go infield to help out the forwards too much. And making more "hard yards" than most of them!
hayley 04

Re: Dallas to play on the ...

Post by hayley 04 »

:D Well said GeoffN!
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

GeoffN posted:
He's having to go infield to help out the forwards too much. And making more "hard yards" than most of them!
Then not being able to make it back to his wing in time to help out his centre, seems like a win - lose situation
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
jinkin jimmy

Post by jinkin jimmy »

GeoffN posted:
Spot on GeoffN