Petition to Ian Lennagan

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
sudokuwarrior

Re: Petition to Ian Lennagan

Post by sudokuwarrior »

If it got rid of Noble I wouldn't be too upset at not going to Wembley!
The futures Brett, The future's orange!!!

2007- A fan-tash-tic season!!!!!!!
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

Wembley is what it is all about, and should be the be all and end all of this rugby club.
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
Susi

Post by Susi »

I want to go to Wembley but also want a team and coach that work and play together,
How ever we have to get past wire first , and as we are at moment i have my doubts, we cant keep playing hot and cold.
sudokuwarrior

Post by sudokuwarrior »

ancientnloyal wrote:Wembley is what it is all about, and should be the be all and end all of this rugby club.

Agreed, but I wish someone would tell the team please!!
The futures Brett, The future's orange!!!

2007- A fan-tash-tic season!!!!!!!
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

trotski_tgwu wrote:
DaveO wrote:
cpwigan wrote:I do think the revolving door coaching appointment policy of Whelan / Lindsay made IL of the mind not to repeat the same mistake. However, 3 years is enough.
I think IL has gone out of his way to distance himself from the Mo/Dw way of doing things.

He doesn't put a foot wrong with the RFL, never rocks the boat and he doesn't sack the coach on an apparent whim.

So if he lets Noble see his contract out he can't be accused of a Mo-like sacking can he?
No Dave and we cant see him having the club or the teams best interest at heart either never mind giving a stuff about the fans who are lining his pocket with THEIR hard earned cast either
Being generous to IL he may see not sacking a coach as a price worth paying despite the short term negatives. He might think if he sacks Noble the jobs a poisoned chalice.

He must balance that against what not getting rid of Noble means. Season ticket sales for 2010 don't start just yet so he must decide of general disgruntlement now will translate into poor season ticket sales for 2010 if we get a new coach at the end of the season.

IL has probably written the season off league and GF-wise already. So if (and its a big if) we won the CC he thinks he could say we kept BN for that but now we must move on.

Or if he'd be daft enough to give him a new deal if we won the cup.

Dave
jammie

Post by jammie »

i was fed up at the end of last season,and only bought our four season tickets at the very last hour before the renewl deadline,because my heart ruled my head, this season i am furious,i am afraid that next season il cannot afford to hang around and keep us dangaling on the end of a piece of string as to who will be coach and who is staying and going,i know that if he is waiting on players decisions as to if they want to sign for us or not he will want to play his cards close to his chest,but other teams are already announcing signings for next year,and i hope we are not hanging around at the last miniute picking up the dregs of the nrl and sl,becaue this year if plans are not in place early for us fans to see next season i will vote with my feet. :angry: :angry: :angry:
English by birth. Wigan by the grace of God.

Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

ancientnloyal wrote:Wembley is what it is all about, and should be the be all and end all of this rugby club.
Disagree. Winning at Wembley is what it is all about and I do not believe that to be within our capabilities even if we get there.

Would love to have to eat those words though!!!! :D
primrose-n-blue

Post by primrose-n-blue »

I don't agree.

Big spending Wigan of the 80's is history.

Nobby is doing a fine job with less money that most SL clubs.
That's the way Lenny said it will be, Wigan will stick to the rules and play fair, the salary adhered too with deferred wages included.

Why not give Nobby two seasons spending a full salary cap before calling time.

And yet your in the top 8 and a cc semi final. Still on course for a clean sweep and still moaning! :sly:
primrose-n-blue

Post by primrose-n-blue »

Kittwazzer wrote:Winning at Wembley is what it is all about and I do not believe that to be within our capabilities.
:roll: Neither do I :lol: :o :eusa3: :thum: :hehe: :eusa18:
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

primrose-n-blue wrote:I don't agree.

Big spending Wigan of the 80's is history.

Nobby is doing a fine job with less money that most SL clubs.
That's the way Lenny said it will be, Wigan will stick to the rules and play fair, the salary adhered too with deferred wages included.

Why not give Nobby two seasons spending a full salary cap before calling time.

And yet your in the top 8 and a cc semi final. Still on course for a clean sweep and still moaning! :sly:
P n B you posted this rubbish a few days ago and were corrected by at least 3 forum regulars. If you keep posting and repeating nonsense it may be construed as trolling.