England v France

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
GeoffN

England v France

Post by GeoffN »

A few things that struck me:

Isn't it nice to see Gaz Hock at last given the freedom to offload at will, and have players in support of him?

Isn't it nice to see players being allowed to play their natural games, rather than be shoehorned into a "system"?

Isn't it nice to see all those youngsters playing, with none of that "duty of care" nonsense?

Isn't it nice to see flowing passing moves, rather than one-up rugby?

Yeah, I know it was only an injury hit France that England were playing...just as it was only an injury hit Celtic that we were playing...

cpwigan

Re: England v France

Post by cpwigan »

The technical difficulties suffered by SKY were annoying

First half was very impressive. Very good style of RL.
yoda warrior

Re: England v France

Post by yoda warrior »

without their 3 big fellas france's defence was like wet paper in tye first half. they never fired up to meet morley and peacock and we steam rollered them. as bad as france were, england were superb, fiery in defence which gave us a platform to attack. the play was fast, flowing and skillful. you can only play whats in front of you but i don't think our first half could have been better.
also they went out with an attitude that seems to have been missing from our game v celtic.