Re: Sean O'Loughlins' just phoned me............

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

TWO EYED WARRIOR wrote: rung me also never said hello and has the most boring voice, have I been charged for taking that call ?
Only if you are out of the UK and he rang your mobile!!
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

I have asked BT to change my number in case he rings
JARJAR

Post by JARJAR »

:conf: Three season tickets in our household guess what 3 seperate calls from Sean we got our tickets on the day wthey were released!!!!!!!It might only be a few pence a call but judging by this thread looks like a lot of wasted calls have been made to people who have already bought thier semi tickets.Maybe thats why they have to charge booking fees when you buy over the phone :conf:
THE 18th Man

Post by THE 18th Man »

he sounded like a misserable get

then again if i had to ring up 10,000 people i would be pretty miserable too LOL
stegy

Post by stegy »

Well if he rings again play him some crap music and keep telling him he his number three in the que see how long it takes for him to get *@""*& off and put the phone down on you. Ps i got my ticket on day one after a 15 minute wait on a premium phone line.
gillysmyhero

Post by gillysmyhero »

My 5yr old daughter picked up the phone and said hello then pulled her face for a min and said that it was her uncle being daft pretending that he was Sean O'Loughlins.She couldnt believe that it was him.
thunderclap

Post by thunderclap »

i have 2 tickets and he rang me. i checked warrington website the day they went open sale and they only had 200 left which me wonder if any warrington fans have obtain tickets in wigan section
outback wiganer

Post by outback wiganer »

My wifes gutted. She thought it was only her he had phoned. Now it turns out he's rung hundreds of other people. He's nothing but a tease.