Trent back for NSW?

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
josie andrews

Re: Trent back for NSW?

Post by josie andrews »

cronulla wrote:thanks for letting barrett coming back to where he belongs he has been playing great last couple of weeks for cronulla-sutherland hope he does good for the blues
I wouldn't have let him go home if left up to me :inlo: :inlo: I'd have just sent his missus :wink: :lol:
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
gpartin

Post by gpartin »

The performance by Queensland in origin 1 was one of the best I have ever seen and one of the most intense games of rugby I have ever seen. Catching up to the Aussies??? lol
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

josie andrews wrote:
cronulla wrote:thanks for letting barrett coming back to where he belongs he has been playing great last couple of weeks for cronulla-sutherland hope he does good for the blues
I wouldn't have let him go home if left up to me :inlo: :inlo: I'd have just sent his missus :wink: :lol:
You :devi: :lol: :lol:
white elephant

Post by white elephant »

Score ten trent!!!
WIGAN TILL I DIE

platt-warrior

Post by platt-warrior »

He may be carrying an injury :devi: up the maroons!
highland convert

Post by highland convert »

Well Trent played origin and earned a two match ban in what can only be described as a very cheap shot. It was deliberate. Shouild have been red.
http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/sport/b ... -cx2x.html
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

highland convert wrote:Well Trent played origin and earned a two match ban in what can only be described as a very cheap shot. It was deliberate. Shouild have been red.
http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/sport/b ... -cx2x.html
Didn't think there was much in it Jim, have seen a lot worse and especially in origin games, I felt that Inglis just fell forward awkwardly to add to the tackle.
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan