Shane Tronc

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
dawbz

Re: Shane Tronc

Post by dawbz »

talk on another rugby site that Stains are after him, looks like we could be missing out on another player me thinks.
A lot of clubs seem to be sorting themselves out for next year, why arn't we ?.
highland convert

Post by highland convert »

I'm sorry but I can't watch Tronc and not think of Donc in Crocodile Dundee :lol:
shawxshark

Post by shawxshark »

wakey are strapped for cash, my dads boss is there main sponsor and 2 weeks ago they came to his work to ask for next seasons sponsor money now?? but he said no, cos if he pays next years now then what will they want next year..nothing??
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

Panchitta Marra wrote:
ddtftf wrote:Going To Wakfield along with Terry Newton on 2 year contract
Who's your contact ddtftf.
Dont see where the Wildcats have the money.
I thought they were in a bad financial situation.
TOLD YOU NEWTON AS GOING TO WAKEFIELD
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

ddtftf wrote:
Panchitta Marra wrote:
ddtftf wrote:Going To Wakfield along with Terry Newton on 2 year contract
Who's your contact ddtftf.
Good shout ddtftf, but what we really want to know is who the hell is coming to Wigan!
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

The odd thing is everybody says Wakey have no money etc etc but they have speculated top money throughout 2009.

Have to take more notice of Tronc. Does he play for longish periods? Big guys worry me given our inability to condition them properly.
Sutty

Post by Sutty »

cpwigan wrote:The odd thing is everybody says Wakey have no money etc etc but they have speculated top money throughout 2009.

Have to take more notice of Tronc. Does he play for longish periods? Big guys worry me given our inability to condition them properly.
But that's assuming that we'll have the same conditioners next season. Hopefully, whoever the new coach is, he will bring in a good work / fitness ethic and with a bit of luck get a couple of top conditioners to do a job on the team.

cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Sutty the longer it drags on the more I am convinced IL et al are incapable of securing new appointment and it will be no change. Not for the right reason.
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

cpwigan wrote:Sutty the longer it drags on the more I am convinced IL et al are incapable of securing new appointment and it will be no change. Not for the right reason.
On the way home tonight having dropped my Dad off we popped into the Tesco Extra at Hindley Green and a chap on the way out enquired as to the score. Having told him his next question was "Has Noble gone?"

I looked rather puzzled I suppose having seen him walk onto the pitch before kick off and was wondering had he been sacked after the game! However it turns out he had seen an interview with who he said was the assistant coach (I think he actually meant Wane) so had assumed Noble had gone.

He then said "I can't stand Noble" before wandering off!

So how is this relevant? Well two things. Message board users (there are not that many of us in reality here or on rlfans) aren't the only ones who have a negative view of Noble ( I am sure this guy can't have been on the Internet never mind a message board)

Secondly he mentioned (I think) Wane.

There is your prime candidate IMO.

If he wants the job (opinion seems divided if he does) I'd give it to him because as you imply keeping Noble on because you can't sign anyone else is no reason to keep on a coach who you have presumably lost faith in.

The last resort ought not to be keeping Noble on. Wane being the last resort is no slur on him because I think he could make a go of it.

Dave

ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

shaunedwardsfan club wrote:
ddtftf wrote:
Panchitta Marra wrote: Who's your contact ddtftf.
Good shout ddtftf, but what we really want to know is who the hell is coming to Wigan!
Sorry to tell you we have signed no one at present, I think IL is waiting to see which players are left without a club and are going cheap, expect a second class leftover when all the best players have been signed by Warrington/Stains/ or Leeds or Hull/Hull kR/ Widnes/ Barrow/ Workington etc etc.