Re: Adrian Lam

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Linzi

Post by Linzi »

Adrian Lam was asked about coming out of retirement at the riversiders last week and he said he wont be playing again.
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

hayley 04 posted:
Am not been negative but if they were injured fair enough just don't think it would be good for confidence reasons and what would happen if we came to rely on him again. It wouldn't be fair all round. Adrian Lam is wonderful though. Do agree with the general negativity though i get depressed sometimes reading what people think but then again they are entitled to say what they want
Hehe, took you 4 mins to reply, thought you might have been faster off the mark :wink:

Sorry that was mean of me! I actually agree with you that bringing back Lam wouldn't be the best move. I don't think we have any 'real' problems with the half backs, we just need them to both capture form, which I didn't think Lammy had last season anyway. I think we will 'get by' this season with some forward power, but some squad building certainly needs to be done ASAP!
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

Apart from anything else, MrsLam doesn't want his knees damaged any more...
hayley 04

Post by hayley 04 »

:eusa2: Well said. I agree 100% with what you said. Let's get behind the boys and show them how much we love em!!!!!!
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

Biggest mistake we made was to let Craig Smith go and Lam to retire. Smith now a starting prop and lets give Moran a chance but still not in the same class as Lam was last year.
heydude

Post by heydude »

thegimble posted:
Biggest mistake we made was to let Craig Smith go and Lam to retire. Smith now a starting prop and lets give Moran a chance but still not in the same class as Lam was last year.
are biggest mistake was letting o'connor,cassidy and craig smith go.
don't eat yellow snow
we_need_a_coach

Post by we_need_a_coach »

:angry: How many mistakes are our laughable management allowed, you all keep having a go at me, let Doris and Betts know what you thonk.

:wink:
heydude

Post by heydude »

can't do anything about it now all we can do is go with the flow.
don't eat yellow snow
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

we_need_a_coach posted:
:angry: How many mistakes are our laughable management allowed, you all keep having a go at me, let Doris and Betts know what you thonk.

dont beleive dennis had anything to do with o connor going think that was all doriss doing thats from the great man himself
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
waterside glens

Post by waterside glens »

we_need_a_coach posted:

talking of laughable mistakes ......what does thonk mean