friday/odsal/coaches?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
wigan pie man

friday/odsal/coaches?

Post by wigan pie man »

HELP....i normaly go games with missis driving car..but she cant make odsal friday.
i need to know what coach firms run trips ..i wanna take me and my 2 teenage lads.
firm i used to use..grayways.. dont do em any more.
if anyone could help with info...preferably a coach that drops off at ince.....thanks

ps..ive never been to odsal,to my eternal shame,so can anyone tell me ..is there always plenty room left in the family stand,the one where you pay onto ground and transfer over for £3 ?
WIGAN PIE MAN ......SPONSORED BY MECCA BINGO
MrsLam

Re: friday/odsal/coaches?

Post by MrsLam »

Mayfair do coaches
their number is 01942 829988 you'd have to ask them if they'd drop you off in ince, most drivers do go through lots of random places adding an hour onto the journey back but you've obviously got to tell them first.
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
proud_pie_eater

Post by proud_pie_eater »

Riversiders run a coach to every away game.
£7.50 for members £8.50 for non members, still cheaper than other coaches going to Bradford. Leaves the JJB at 5.30 pm if anyone would like to book on phone Helen on 07709643976.
NUMBER 1 SPOT HERE WE COME!!!
JIMH

Post by JIMH »

last time i went to odsal i bought my ticket for the family stand from the bradford ticket office and picked it up before the match, they have an area in the family stand for away fans and i think it is unreserved seating in that block. sorry can't remember the number i chucked away after a recorded message started gloating about the grand final and world club challenge sucess they had the year before
WE CAN BEAT SAINTS!!!! YOU KNOWS IT!!!!
wigan pie man

Post by wigan pie man »

thanks everybody for your help...i think im going to go with mayfair if only because they garage the coaches at the side of my house ...grayway coaches..apparently they use those coaches.
as for the family stand...ive learned they have unreserved seating and ive got a good pal in bradford (yes a bulls fan) and hes offered to get me tickets.

ps mayfair leave at 4.45...does that mean they get there earlier, or does it mean they pick up everywhere?
WIGAN PIE MAN ......SPONSORED BY MECCA BINGO
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

keep your money in the club join the riversiders and go with them good atmosphere sorry 2 say cant go friday got to go to portugal buiness meeting 5 star hotel all inclusive wat can i say they do have sky though so sit in my room sipping champers thinking of u all getting wet :D
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
proud_pie_eater

You just HAD to let us all know didnt you! Id still choose Odsal though, wouldnt miss it for the world! Stevo annoys me, I cant watch sky! Enjoy your trip, im sure crossing into Yorkshire will be just as fun!
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

They left at 4.45 for Hudds too, we got there a half around 6! They must just want to miss any traffic on the motorway at that time. Mayfair only cost 8.50 too P.P.E, you need to get those non member costs sorted out! Think I'll use the spare time to prepare for what shold be a good match...and if it isn't I'll be too p****** to remember it.
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
proud_pie_eater

Mayfair origionaly put in the paper last week they were charging £9 they must be trying to compete
:D SUPPORT THE RIVERSIDERS :D