Paul Sculthorpe

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
ancientnloyal

Re: Paul Sculthorpe

Post by ancientnloyal »

ley-th-ur - someone from Leigh. the 'e' is quite high pitched as in a scouse 'ey ey ey'. ah thankyou
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
OAMJSONA

Post by OAMJSONA »

ancientnloyal wrote:ley-th-ur - someone from Leigh. the 'e' is quite high pitched as in a scouse 'ey ey ey'. ah thankyou
will she know how to put a crust on a pie

:D
Wigan is and always will be a town of Cherry & White

KOOCH

Post by KOOCH »

juanpablo wrote:no it isnt a back room position its a 2-3 year playing contract pending apperances, as for Sinfield Warrington have offered him a coaching roll once hes finished playing & they see him as the blue eyed boy opposed to all the clowns they have there at the moment
Sounds like we have a clown here.Never have I read such utter rubbish as I have read here.Could you honestly expect the Wigan crowd to accept this moron?I for one would consider not attending whilst this monstrosity of a person was here.But guess what I shall still be attending.As this is pure drivel. :angry:
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

juanpablo wrote:Will Paul Sculthorpe accept the contract offered to him by Wigan ?????
And the winner of the "most ridiculous rumour of the year" award goes to...
WESTCUMBRIARIVERSIDER

Post by WESTCUMBRIARIVERSIDER »

juanpablo wrote:dont say you didnt hear it here first, no doubt it`ll be in the papers in a few days!!! oh & Sinfield has signed for Warrington strange but true..............
Sculthorpe was at a presentation or something at kells a couple of weeks ago, and he said there that sinfield had or was signing for wolves next season
oval balls

Post by oval balls »

load of tosh
the man himself declared he was in good shape, but not for playing purposes and that was on gmr rugby league xtra
wigans turning blue- my arse

juanpablo

Post by juanpablo »

considering Ive apparently made this up why has it since been in some of the national papers, I was the first to post that M.Gleeson had signed for Wigan & P.Sculthorpe was 100% offered a contract for next season!!! FACT
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

What papers are these? Daily Sport?

I cannot find anything online - a link please to this so-called information.

The cost for insuring Mr Sculthorpe to play again regarding his past injuries, would give the entire banking system another "breakdown", and I seriously doubt Wigan would have enough cash, even if borrowed from Sheikh Mansour.

His playing days are over - P. Sculthorpe admitted it last year, why do some reason not to??
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!