WIGAN`S WORST SIGNING`S FIELDEN VAEILIKI DOC MURRY ?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
ddtftf

WIGAN`S WORST SIGNING`S FIELDEN VAEILIKI DOC MURRY ?

Post by ddtftf »

After last nights performance I feel that Fielden is playing in the comfort zone. He was outplayed by all the young props, which is sad as he is supposed to be the pack leader. I do not think that we will ever see the real Stuart Fielden again in rugby league.
ian.birchall

Re: WIGAN`S WORST SIGNING`S FIELDEN VIALECKIE DOC MURRY ?

Post by ian.birchall »

ddtftf wrote:After last nights performance I feel that Fielding is playing in the comfort zone. He was outplayed by all the young props, which is sad as he is supposed to be the pack leader. I do not think that we will ever see the real Kieth Fielden again in rugby league.
It must be a good 30 years since we last saw Keith Fielden the great Salford lad.
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
fred_flintstone

Post by fred_flintstone »

ddtftf wrote:After last nights performance I feel that Fielding is playing in the comfort zone. He was outplayed by all the young props, which is sad as he is supposed to be the pack leader. I do not think that we will ever see the real Kieth Fielden again in rugby league.
Dont know who Keith is but Stuart has lost it.
Red Hot Mama

Post by Red Hot Mama »

For God sake get off his back. I'd like to see you pull a shirt on and do better. It was a fantastic win last night with a great team performance. Just enjoy it instead of moaning :evil:

and by the way it is David Vaeleki
Brian's Girl

cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

I know fans want to pretend otherwise but he is really damaging our clubs chances. It is a disgrace that the highest paid prop in the world of RL cannot start games which is when props really earn their money. Where is the pride in a man that once threw a hissy fit if he was even taken off? We were really under the cosh in the first half and the No1 prop at any club should not be content to watch it from the bench. No club can pay so much of their cap money to somebody offering so little. He is stealing a living.

Worse when he did come on he was lazy. Particularly worrying, he was lazy in defence where normally at least he has put effort in previously albeit not hurting players with his tackles. Last night he came on and it was no coincedence that Leeds started scoring. Buderus was class and as soon as you got lazy defenders he was all over them. Fielden at times was massaging his tackle count figure which is unforgiveable IMO. Two men would make the tackle and for no reason he would join it when it was not needed with the ball carrier falling to the ground. He then proceeded to take an age to get back in position. Our defensive alignment went awry. When the ball was kicked downfield Fielden and Feka were the last Wigan players to get there. Now if Fielden is running at the same pace as Feka 10 yards behind the rest of the team there is something wrong. Petro would not be so. Andy Platt, Kelvin Skerrett never were. The effort is not even there anymore.

16 men gave it their all. 1 did not deserve his place in the Cherry n White. I honestly think he should be dropped. Mossop could do a far better job for the amount of time Fielden spends on the field because it is going to come down to that sooner or later. Once Lockers, Bailey etc return then do the Mossops, Flannagans etc deserve to be dropped whilst Fielden continues to let us down? NO.

Fielden should be dropped, encouraged to leave. It can be done Finch at Parramatta this season is an example. If Fielden has any pride he would walk. Some club will be daft enough to sign him albeit on less money. His contract money being freed will make a huge difference to Wigan RLFC

Fielden you are not fit to wear the shirt. You are stealing our money. Go ASAP.
02rinman

Post by 02rinman »

[quote=" and by the way it is David Vaeleki [/quote]

its actually David Vaealiki :D
WIGAN WIGAN WIGAN!!!!!
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Red Hot Mama wrote:For God sake get off his back. I'd like to see you pull a shirt on and do better. It was a fantastic win last night with a great team performance. Just enjoy it instead of moaning :evil:

He is hurting YOUR club, OUR club. What do you want us to do clap him like demented seals? He is letting his teammates down. Tell me this, players return from injury and it becomes a choice Fielden or Mossop who deserves to be dropped?
ian b

Post by ian b »

Red Hot Mama wrote:For God sake get off his back. I'd like to see you pull a shirt on and do better. It was a fantastic win last night with a great team performance. Just enjoy it instead of moaning :evil:

well put,as i have said before some people will never be happy.We have not only beat but destroyed the champions and as Shaun Mcrae said it was ruthless.I do a contact sport and its bloody hard :D all the guys play their part in what is the toughest sport on the planet.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Ian, who would you drop? Fielden or Mossop?
ian b

Post by ian b »

cpwigan wrote:Ian, who would you drop? Fielden or Mossop?
i agree mossop looked great but i also like goulding who some said wasnt good enough and Hansen who has been slated before which is ridiculous.All iam saying is i dont believe Fielden is finished and he certainly is not scared i just think it is confidence he needs