Paul Prescott

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
GeoffN

Re: Paul Prescott

Post by GeoffN »

mickw wrote:
cpwigan wrote: Ptrescott is a very reliable player. Whatsmore the fact that he is playing so well and studying for law qualifications says a lot about him.
a prop with brains,theres something not right about that.
:D :D
So true.
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

cherry.pie wrote:
mike binder wrote:and fielden covers his tackles and then some
The problem with Fielden is that he doesn't need to cover all those tackles. Every single one of our forwards can make the same amount of tackles as Fielden. We have players in the back row such as Hansen and Flanagan who could easily cover for half of Fielden's workload and allow him to do more in attack. Maybe it's just a case of players targeting him, but defensive work is not an excuse for not attacking well.

I think on current form, Coley and Prescott have surpassed Fielden.
fielden never as been a get forward prop his work rate as allways come from his tackles god i wish more people understud the game
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Mr Binder tha is talkin through tha bottom :wink:
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

mike binder wrote:fielden never as been a get forward prop his work rate as allways come from his tackles god i wish more people understud the game
Haha, the irony.
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

turf wrote:I have rated Prescott for a while now and believe that he is becoming a better player with each game he plays in.
It was great to see Peackock totally frustrated, Moffat too, made some telling runs and tackles hich frustrated Jamie boy, and it showed in his expression big style.
Prescott & Moffat had very sound games Friday night.