Who is right?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
cpwigan

Who is right?

Post by cpwigan »

Brian Noble that the defeat to Celtic was the turning point to our season or Phil Clarke that the injury to Tim Smith enabling Sam Tomkins to start/finish games ?
weststand-rich

Re: Who is right?

Post by weststand-rich »

All three of you - Phil Clarke, Brian Noble and you Morph!! :D
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

cpwigan wrote:Brian Noble that the defeat to Celtic was the turning point to our season or Phil Clarke that the injury to Tim Smith enabling Sam Tomkins to start/finish games ?
I've been saying for ages that Smith's injury was the best thing that could have happened for us, even if it does result in BN keeping his job!
jackoh

Post by jackoh »

I don`t believe it was the loss at Bridgend thats changed our season , but the loss of Hock ,Smith ,Lockers ,Macca and Bailey has meant we`ve brought younger players in who`ve played their socks off for Wigan .
WE`ve had the talent there all the time but Noble hasn`t seen it.
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

jackoh wrote:I don`t believe it was the loss at Bridgend thats changed our season , but the loss of Hock ,Smith ,Lockers ,Macca and Bailey has meant we`ve brought younger players in who`ve played their socks off for Wigan .
Well true Jackoh.
Giving the young talent a chance has proven what they can do.
I still think though, that a fit again Lockers & MM would be an asset to the match squad.
OAMJSONA

Post by OAMJSONA »

Panchitta Marra wrote:
jackoh wrote:I don`t believe it was the loss at Bridgend thats changed our season , but the loss of Hock ,Smith ,Lockers ,Macca and Bailey has meant we`ve brought younger players in who`ve played their socks off for Wigan .
Well true Jackoh.
Giving the young talent a chance has proven what they can do.
I still think though, that a fit again Lockers & MM would be an asset to the match squad.
youth is the future

the future is now
Wigan is and always will be a town of Cherry & White

jobo

Post by jobo »

Phil Clarke has it bob on. The team at the moment has been forced on Noble, it isn't one he would have picked had circumstances been different.
I still think Nobby has had his time and should go at the end of the season, along with Vievers.