Tonights Match.

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Shevi 4 life

Tonights Match.

Post by Shevi 4 life »

Imo it was expected that whoever won the semi-final last week would lose this week. Tony Smith almost confirmed that by playing the side he did (not taking anything away from us though.)

However i do think Feka did not deserve man of the match,He gave a few good offloads but yet again he was marked. Fielden i thought was poor again. Coley didnt play aswell this week nor did prescott but they both still were solid and our best props on the field.

I also hope the thread i started last week on Amos Roberts would prove me right and it has done, he has yet had another solid game imo, he looked dangerous in space (which i said last week) He closed down over laps like he has done week in, week out for wigan.

I know he has taken some stick and i know some people will disagree with this, but i watched him carefully tonight and i did think he played well. Although i do think he is STILL finding his feet in our team and still working up a partnership with martin gleeson.

Anyother comments???? or disagreements....

I also thought that noble needs to get a pair. He needs too start dropping players like tony smith did for warrington ( I know i was singing his praises, probably undeserved but still i had come from 48 hours of travelling coming back from australia so i blame that :D)
There expanding knowsley road from 3 car park spaces to 4
DaveO

Re: Tonights Match.

Post by DaveO »

You posted the exact same post in the "match" thread so I will lock thine so we don't have two identical threads on the game.

Dave