If you get a chance watch the Eels v Tigers

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
cpwigan

If you get a chance watch the Eels v Tigers

Post by cpwigan »

Benji Marshall produces an amazing around the back pass and one of the Eels tries is amongst the best you will ever see whilst Hayne produces some fantastic touches too.
gpartin

Re: If you get a chance watch the Eels v Tigers

Post by gpartin »

Agreed, watch it, loads of razzle dazzle moments.
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

Hey CP I was out to dinner with Pat Richards and family on Wednesday to discuss a fishing charity match we are having on Saturday 26th Sep for the Rainbow Trust. He said that Benji Marshal was the most talented player he had ever played with, said he would love him at Wigan.

Ps if anyone on this site wishes to take part in the charity fishing match call me Derrick on 01257 252607.
or email me at ddtftf@aol.com.

Pat Richards will be there to meet supporters of the charity, so all are welcome the more the merrier, we have a Hog roast etc and its for a great cause.

My special thanks to Mike Hogan for supplying a free family game pack of tickets for the charity raffal.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

It is frightening what players like Benji can do and how they will do it not matter what the game. He gave Pat one of his specials for his GF try.

Derrick, Hayne is incredible at the moment. It's like he is playing on a different surface to everybody else.
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

I have been watching Hayne on Big Pond, looks like he is on strings with superb balance and swerve.