Hock Latest?

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
Kittwazzer

Re: Hock Latest?

Post by Kittwazzer »

Pem has more food eastablishments than anywhere. Where would you put a burger van to good use?
Lifetimer

Post by Lifetimer »

That's about right for Mr Hock.

Sausage Tosser
Jamie Peacock is not the Ugliest Man in the World

But He Looks Like Him
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

medlocke wrote:
he has funded international drug cartels and local crime, it is all linked together,
By that argument, every time I buy a pint in my local, I am funding the organisations responsible for drunk driving, and alcohol fuelled violence. Ergo, I am indirectly responsible for every person killed by a drunk driver or battered to death in the street by some drunken thug!

If I went teetotal, those crimes would still occur. By the same token, the poppy fields will still flourish whether Hock's attempts at rehabilitation are successful or not!
cherrywarrior

Post by cherrywarrior »

And me buying clothes from Primark is directly responsible for child labour in the 3rd world...
Wish list: Billy Slater please!!!!!!!!
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

No different then Ryan Hudson and he is playing again!
Sutty

Post by Sutty »

Whelley Warrior wrote:No different then Ryan Hudson and he is playing again!
And Ryan Hudson tool perfomance enhancing drugs, who's the bigger cheat, Hock or Hudson?

Defo give him another chance, people sat on their moral high horses should be less blinkered in their attitudes.

pedro

Post by pedro »

Sutty wrote:
Whelley Warrior wrote:No different then Ryan Hudson and he is playing again!
And Ryan Hudson tool perfomance enhancing drugs, who's the bigger cheat, Hock or Hudson?

Defo give him another chance, people sat on their moral high horses should be less blinkered in their attitudes.
Ryan Hudson was fired by Bradford though.
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

Kittwazzer wrote:
medlocke wrote:
he has funded international drug cartels and local crime, it is all linked together,
By that argument, every time I buy a pint in my local, I am funding the organisations responsible for drunk driving, and alcohol fuelled violence. Ergo, I am indirectly responsible for every person killed by a drunk driver or battered to death in the street by some drunken thug!
Ergo you are not responsible at all. Talk about making 2+2 = 5. The people responsible for drink related deaths are the people who did the killing, end of.

Breweries do not use any money earn't to fund illegal activities. Nor do they indulge in violence and murder in order to run their business such as bumping off the odd wayward employee.
If I went teetotal, those crimes would still occur. By the same token, the poppy fields will still flourish whether Hock's attempts at rehabilitation are successful or not!
There is no analogy here. Money spent on beer is not used by brewers to fund illegal activities including violence and murder. Money spent on illegal drugs is.

Dave

cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

That is a sweeping generalisation Dave re drugs. Breweries through promoting irresponsible drinking do contribute towards a massive drain on this country's finances with regard for example policing and health and a great deal of misery.
Sutty

Post by Sutty »

cpwigan wrote:That is a sweeping generalisation Dave re drugs. Breweries through promoting irresponsible drinking do contribute towards a massive drain on this country's finances with regard for example policing and health and a great deal of misery.
Hence the Governments proposals to ban alcohol advertising. There are too many people with either blinkers on or who will fail to accept a far bigger picture.