well done Sam

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
mike binder

well done Sam

Post by mike binder »

sam t was voted riversiders player of the year last night at the DW lounge, pat was a close 2nd and phelps took 3rd spot.
Tommy lulu walked away with the coaches player of the year with Phelps taking 2nd spot.

was a great night had by all with severaql first team players in attendance and allmost full squads from the reserves and accadamy boys.

Liam Farrell won the reserves player of the season with jack Murphy winning the accadamy player of the season ,i think this was the same as the official clubs palyers of the years
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
Kev

Re: well done Sam

Post by Kev »

The awards were well deserved ,well done to the winners.
Other than that the people our table found the comedian terrible,and spoiled what could have been a really good night.
Red Hot Mama

Post by Red Hot Mama »

Kev wrote:The awards were well deserved ,well done to the winners.
Other than that the people our table found the comedian terrible,and spoiled what could have been a really good night.
We agreed on that. I felt very uncomfortable. We had two young ladies with us. I know we will be having a word with the committee about it.
Brian's Girl

mike binder

Post by mike binder »

i thought the comedian wentdown very well ,but if you did have a complaint plz let us know of your problem.
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
Red Hot Mama

Post by Red Hot Mama »

Mike just felt uncomfortable with the material particularly as there were some youngsters in the room. Didn't really think he was appropriate. One of the young people with us said she had never heard such filth come out of an old mans mouth. Don't get me wrong some of the stuff was funny but I thought it was meant to be a family type atmosphere.
Brian's Girl

mike binder

Post by mike binder »

you are correct ,i will bring up at next meeting

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
Kev

Post by Kev »

We felt the same as RHM.
He started with a joke which my wife and daughter said on the way home was one of the filthiest they had heard and he didn't improve much.
I personally found the racist/homophobic/disabled/fat people material embarrassing and straight from the 80's.
It was a very mixed audience , perhaps he's more suited to stag audiences.We would not attend another function if he is performing.

trotski_tgwu

Post by trotski_tgwu »

We came down from Scotland and had a blast from fri night at the match onward. spoke to sam t after the game, ended up in town in a great pub & who turned up but sam lol, also went to see under 18's on saturday and sam was there watching his brother, then chatted to him again on saturday night at the riversiders dinner. What a great ambasedor for the club, an all round nice young lad, even if i did feel like he was stalking me :lol:

Was great to see all my friends from Wigan, N Ireland, Eire and that place over the Hill :lol: :lol: You know who you are Lofty :lol: :lol:

We had a Ball after the awards were finished and the jigging started. What a great band and some good dancing too

Workers of the World Unite.
You have nothing to loose but your Chains.
Karl Marx

cherrywarrior

Post by cherrywarrior »

trotski_tgwu wrote: What a great ambasedor for the club, an all round nice young lad, even if i did feel like he was stalking me :lol:
R u sure ur not stalking him.... :wink:
Wish list: Billy Slater please!!!!!!!!
jao 711

Post by jao 711 »

yeah well done sam,but i agree with the coach about tommy.in fact i think he should be man of steel.he plays hard for 80 minutes every week.