Jason Taylor and Fa'alogo gone

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
kitt green warriors

Jason Taylor and Fa'alogo gone

Post by kitt green warriors »

Looks like theres a good coach out of work now,I say get him over here straight away before someone else gets him as usual with us.
I always knew that I liked this place, you don't have to look to far to find a friendly face, I feel alive when I'm walking on this street, I feel the heart of this city pounding underneath my feet, yeah if the world keeps spinning round and round this is were it all goes down,down,down, THAT'S WHY I LOVE THIS TOWN!.
Bon Jovi "Lost Highway" 2007
cpwigan

Re: Jason Taylor and Fa'alogo gone

Post by cpwigan »

From A Wigan POV they have appointed Lang and not Maguire to replace him.
ste lord

Post by ste lord »

good news for us

Keep Wigan "Wigan"

Mr Stu

Post by Mr Stu »

kitt green warriors

it's right what he says at the end of it,that being "Who would stand in front of Fa'alongo and throw a punch at him",I still say bring him over now and I think he'd come given half a chance plus it's what some people keep going on about "A cutting edge aussie coach",just look what Nathan Brown has done to Huddersfield.
I always knew that I liked this place, you don't have to look to far to find a friendly face, I feel alive when I'm walking on this street, I feel the heart of this city pounding underneath my feet, yeah if the world keeps spinning round and round this is were it all goes down,down,down, THAT'S WHY I LOVE THIS TOWN!.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Personally I agree with Phil Gould. Taylor was stitched up because Souths wanted John Lang a good friend of the CEO Shane Richardson to replace him.
right cross

Post by right cross »

jason taylor is obviously good enough and young enough to gell with the players , i like the hands on coaching he talks about , and maybe coaching over here might be the option what suits him at the moment ,second thoughts we don't want a tim smith type signing again. :doz: :doz:
jammie

Post by jammie »

seems like a real sincere genuine guy,and has worked wonders with south sydney
English by birth. Wigan by the grace of God.

kitt green warriors

He got a very unfancied souths into the play offs and nearly got them there again this year so I just wonder what he would do with our bunch,he certainly has recent experience in the hardest comp in the world,he feels like he's been screwed by the board at souths I think he'd get us up there and his name would attract some marquee players if Mr Lenagan wished for 2011
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »