Re: Re: Wigan RLFC cheapskates again

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

I suppose it's better than last year when mine arrived with Wigan Athletic stamped on the envelope!!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

I suppose it's better than last year when mine arrived with Wigan Athletic stamped on the envelope!!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Mike
Site Admin

Re: Wigan RLFC cheapskates again

Post by Mike »

Same thing with me. Mine arrived on saturday morning, with a photocopied fixture list and letter.As for the choice in colour. Come on we are not morning!! Black and White, OK I do support Newcastle United but this is Wigan! We are the Cherry and Whites! Surley they could have it cherry with a white strip around it so that we can tell it apart from last seasons. I know we are having a black away strip but this is taking it a bit too far.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Mike
Site Admin

Re: Re: Re: Wigan RLFC cheapskates again

Post by Mike »

Maybe they are trying to represent to away kit.Or perhaps they are just naff again!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Mike
Site Admin

Wigan RLFC cheapskates again

Post by Mike »

I've just got my season ticket through at the end of last week, and I've got to say I'm a bit disappointed with what was delivered. The envelope included the rather ugly-looking ticket (are we playing in black-and-white next year?), a photocopied fixture list and a photocopied letter from Uncle Mo to the ticketholders. Are those of us who pledge our money up front only worth photocopies now? I've had letters from the marketing dept over the last year trying to get me to spend money at events in the Marquee, and they're always printed on proper headed paper, but it seems it's different once the club's got our money. This is only a little thing, I know, but for the sake of a few pence the club can surely afford to use proper paper and actually acknowledge people prepared to commit for the full year whether we turn up or not. To me it shows a bit of a lack of respect for us fans. Even *I* can manage colour printing from my PC at home, and can produce personalised letters. Come on Wigan, surely you can do better than this. Or have we overspent on the Salary Cap and this is a really desperate attempt to save money?Fraggle
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐