Tim Smith

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
tom g

Tim Smith

Post by tom g »

Just wondering does anybody know whether Tim has signed for a NRL side next year at all?
platt-warrior

Re: Tim Smith

Post by platt-warrior »

No i dont think so,i think he has signed for a 2nd grade team to try and resurrect his carrier.CP wigan will know.
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

platt-warrior wrote:No i dont think so,i think he has signed for a 2nd grade team to try and resurrect his carrier.CP wigan will know.
True. But he has gone hasn't he!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
weststand-rich

Post by weststand-rich »

He went home about 6 weeks ago. It was nice the way there was a public farewell, thanks for your efforts, good luck with the shoulder op and the future blah blah, wasn't it??
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

weststand-rich wrote:He went home about 6 weeks ago. It was nice the way there was a public farewell, thanks for your efforts, good luck with the shoulder op and the future blah blah, wasn't it??
Actually, I was talking about CPW!! :lol: :lol:
tom g

Post by tom g »

I know he has his critics, but I really liked the lad. He had serious potential and you don't win Dally M young player if you aren't a talented footballer! I also gained alot of respect for him with his last game at Hull KR, after he chased back to tackle Fox with a dislocated shoulder. Yeah he was a bit of a liability in defence but overall I think his vision and kicking game were first class so I really do hope he can ressurect his career in Australia. Good luck Tim.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

He has signed for a Queensland Cup team. Several clubs in that league are feeder clubs for NRL clubs. I would say the standard is akin to our Championship division.
markill

Post by markill »

he signed for brisbane easts tigers for next year, who are a feeder team for the broncos
in the world of mules, there are no rules

LATEST PODCAST EPISODE
https://www.spreaker.com/user/superleaguepod
waterside glens

Post by waterside glens »

if he stays positive he will become a NRLplayer again and a very good one to boot,i wish him good luck
eccywarrior

Post by eccywarrior »

tom g wrote:I know he has his critics, but I really liked the lad. He had serious potential and you don't win Dally M young player if you aren't a talented footballer! I also gained alot of respect for him with his last game at Hull KR, after he chased back to tackle Fox with a dislocated shoulder. Yeah he was a bit of a liability in defence but overall I think his vision and kicking game were first class so I really do hope he can ressurect his career in Australia. Good luck Tim.
here here

good luck tim
IN WANE WE TRUST