Phil Vievers gone.

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
warrior1973

Re: Phil Vievers gone.

Post by warrior1973 »

cumbria_warrior wrote:could just do with getting rid of another member of coaching now MF?
Totally agree!!!!
michael inch stoke

Post by michael inch stoke »

warrior1973 wrote:
cumbria_warrior wrote:could just do with getting rid of another member of coaching now MF?
Totally agree!!!!
:eusa2: :eusa2: :eusa2: :eusa2:
jobo

Post by jobo »

Didn't know the man personally but like Noble he brought nothing to the table and if you can't do the job you are paid to do, then it's time to move on.

At times last season and the season before, Wigan have been frankly laughable. Continual stupid penalties, one of the worst set completion in super league, mis-timing plays, pathetic defensive set up, some players clearly overweight and lacking enthusiam, all jobs the coach is specifically meant to sort out.

As for not wanting anyone to lose their employment at a time like this, only people like DW would disagree but sometimes people should smell the coffee, admit they are not up to it and go before they have to shown the door.

So yes sorry he's lost paid employment but not a bit sorry he's gone.

Come on Sean Wane.
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

platt-warrior wrote:As far as i'm aware he resigned some time ago.I believe
he's looking for a coaching job in NL1.Good luck to him i say.
Deport him back to the convict settlement in chains I suggest, British jobs for British workers says G Brown. :lol:
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

He has gone too only JP being kept on I think out of the old coaching staff.
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
weststand-rich

Post by weststand-rich »

MF was on a rolling contract. I very much doubt Mcguire will wear his 'personalised' schedules........
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

weststand-rich wrote:MF was on a rolling contract. I very much doubt Mcguire will wear his 'personalised' schedules........
Didn't know that, but have been told that PV & MF were told last Wednesday by Mr Lenegan.
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

josie andrews wrote:
If that is true Josie, he must have been told by text as he has been in Egypt for the last 2 weeks. Along with SW so I am told!
slimshady

Post by slimshady »

Kittwazzer wrote:
josie andrews wrote:
If that is true Josie, he must have been told by text as he has been in Egypt for the last 2 weeks. Along with SW so I am told!
rubbish SW has been here so whoever you get info off is tellin you a loud of BS
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

slimshady wrote: rubbish SW has been here so whoever you get info off is tellin you a loud of BS
As I recall, you claimed that the James Graham move would be announced after the GF.

It is you who would appear to be the bullshitter!