England can we do it

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
ian b

Re: England can we do it

Post by ian b »

we are in the sh--e
over the hill

Post by over the hill »

after watching aus v kiwi we dont stand a chance
:(
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

SL has ruined the international game. Todays players are nothing more than vain money grabbing Diva's, more bothered about their looks or next tattoo than they are about getting stuck in, no aggression anywhere in SL, i enjoyed me international rugby more pre '96, at least the guys back then had passion and showed aggression, they weren't scared to mix it up with the convicts.
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

over the hill wrote:after watching aus v kiwi we dont stand a chance
:(
I'm afraid you're right. Both teams are miles ahead of us in size, skill, speed, fitness, tactics, everything.
Mrs Lifter

Post by Mrs Lifter »

last night was the best game ive watched for ages completely thrilling. Mr lifter who is always a glass half empty kinda'guy feels that at £60 for next weeks tickets will equate to £1 a point against us.
Im slightly more optimistic,the Aussie backs are out of this world but if we can play clever we can beat the forwards and then anything can happen close to the line.
As an aside Cameron Smith is good bit i feel Isaac Luke is more inventive and crafty and so its the Kiwi forwards that are to be feared.
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

Chatting in the pub with a few mates tonight, we were trying to come up with a single England player who would have a hope of getting in either the NZ or Aus sides.

It all went very quiet...

Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

Why all this negativity? England are the only side with 2 points!! By my reckoning, we will take some catching with our runaway lead!! :D