leigh RL

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
luke_robinsons_angel

leigh RL

Post by luke_robinsons_angel »

Saints are just wiganers who haven't fully evolved

RIP Mike Gregory, one of lifes real legends.
ancientnloyal

Re: leigh RL

Post by ancientnloyal »

https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
pedro

Post by pedro »

good on em
gpartin

Post by gpartin »

I think its a bit harsh demoting Gateshead and deducting points, they're obviously struggling for money, will lose money anyway with going down so why not let them start on 0 like anyone else? Can anyone explain please.
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

MrDave

Post by MrDave »

Didn't Widnes break these same rules last season and were deducted 6 points but allowed to stay in the Championship. Is this another case of the RFL having different rules for different teams.
jaws1

Post by jaws1 »

Where did Doncaster finish in the league last season compared to Widnes .Would the 6 points deducted have meant relegation for Doncaster ????????????????
pedro

Post by pedro »

MrDave wrote:Didn't Widnes break these same rules last season and were deducted 6 points but allowed to stay in the Championship. Is this another case of the RFL having different rules for different teams.
One went in administration the other into liquidation and I believe Gateshead asked to go down
exile in Tiger country

Post by exile in Tiger country »

Widnes had 9 points deducted I think.
I've never seen a woman with hairy ears, and I've been to St Helens." John Bishop

"BANG,CRASH,WALLOP, TRY". E. Hemmings describing Palea'asina's try against KR, Play off 26/09/09