did the refs fold under pressure

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
mitch2k9

did the refs fold under pressure

Post by mitch2k9 »

the aussies wined before the game about the choice of ref,and i think they folded some of the refs call or lack of calls were reffing rediculous,he missed everyting the aussies did voluntary tackles lying on high shot and off side all the time.and am sure stevo and eddie are aussies in the closet / the try of the series my arse it was a reffing knock on phil bentham should hang his head in shame,ganson would have had the balls.imo.
ian b

Re: did the refs fold under pressure

Post by ian b »

mitch2k9 wrote:the aussies wined before the game about the choice of ref,and i think they folded some of the refs call or lack of calls were reffing rediculous,he missed everyting the aussies did voluntary tackles lying on high shot and off side all the time.and am sure stevo and eddie are aussies in the closet / the try of the series my arse it was a reffing knock on. ben thaler should hang his head in shame,ganson would have had the balls.imo.
was a definate knock on
MrDave

Post by MrDave »

The referee missed a fair bit that England got away with as well, a high short from Morley a obvious knock-on and so on.

Personally I would have preferred Thierry Alibert as referee, not the best but no worse than Leon Williamson.

More should be done to try and get better referees from nations like France and New Zealand so that all international matches can have good neutral referees so that the Aussies or any other nation for that matter can't try and influence referees.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

mitch2k9 wrote:the aussies wined before the game about the choice of ref,and i think they folded some of the refs call or lack of calls were reffing rediculous,he missed everyting the aussies did voluntary tackles lying on high shot and off side all the time.and am sure stevo and eddie are aussies in the closet / the try of the series my arse it was a reffing knock on. ben thaler should hang his head in shame,ganson would have had the balls.imo.
Thought the video ref was Phil Bentham
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
ian b

Post by ian b »

josie andrews wrote:
Thought the video ref was Phil Bentham
he was :lol:
mitch2k9

Post by mitch2k9 »

oops my appoligies did'nt mean to get the refs mixed up :conf: :conf: