Next England Coach?

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
platt-warrior

Re: Next England Coach?

Post by platt-warrior »

I believe your mistaken,what on earth do you think will be gained by having a full-time national coach.Is there going to suddenly going to be a dramatic increase in the size of the pool of international class players available,i think not.Is it going to take a full-time coach the limited time every end of season to cobble a team together? IMO give the job to a recognised club coach.preferably an Aussie
how about Justine Morgan?
I would suggest on his travels every week and matches HKR
play he can observe the best players just as you and i do.
Prior to the 4 nations I bet you had your opinion of who you would play in the games?
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

I have a "hunch" it might be Shaun Macrae. He has extensive knowledge/experience of the English game and "might" be available if Salford get off to a bad start :lol:
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
platt-warrior

Post by platt-warrior »

Not a bad call BM :wink:
white elephant

Post by white elephant »

What would people think to having a board of selectors like other english teams have? (i.e. cricket, rugby union)

And if im right the aussie RL team have??
WIGAN TILL I DIE

platt-warrior

Post by platt-warrior »

Managing by commitee,i'm not sure.
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

white elephant wrote:What would people think to having a board of selectors like other english teams have? (i.e. cricket, rugby union)

And if im right the aussie RL team have??
been saying that for a few seasons, fair enough it won't make as good as the aussies but it would ensure that every player in the league would a fair crack of the if they where good enough and not based upon which team they play for