The Bulls on friday!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
rach15

The Bulls on friday!

Post by rach15 »

What does everyone think the result will be on friday?
O'loughlins number 1 fan!!
MrsLam

Re: The Bulls on friday!

Post by MrsLam »

Were gonna smash them you know :)
Right think about it, if we beat saints, and saints beat bradford, then in theory we should beat bradford this time (even though we didnt in the semi) Now the youngsters know how they play and what they did well against them last time.
We'll win, we will
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
Newton_9

Re: Re: The Bulls on friday!

Post by Newton_9 »

Can't make it to the game on Friday, gutted!
Hopefully playing them after the Final will work in our favour, depends who we've got left to play thou. Bibeys out now and Mark Roberts and Craig Smith picked up injuries aswell. Hopefully Radlinski, Dallas and Ainscough will be back for this one! I have faith in the youngsters and think we will win, I say 24-16.
wolftown warrior

Re: Re: Re: The Bulls on frida...

Post by wolftown warrior »

they were clearly knackered after todays match, so i agree.. we will be playing em at the right time!
i thought we were gonna win the semi, but leeds did the same as us, let the bulls start strong in the 2nd and it is always harder to come back when the pressure is on.
still backing us on friday, i`ll be there, gonna be tight alot tighter than at the mcalpine.

watto

Post by watto »

I think we will beat the Bulls on friday...as long as we can stand the pressure they pile on in the first 20 of each half...
Myself and my family will be in the South stand cheering our boys on.
rach15

Re: Re: The Bulls on friday!

Post by rach15 »

I agree with all u lot i think we can beat the bulls as long as we put pressure on them and with stand their pressure and execute well like we did against the saints!!

It think it will be another nail biter of a game though!

We should all get down to the JJB again and cheer on the lads and give them all our support!!
O'loughlins number 1 fan!!
Tickle12

Re: Re: Re: The Bulls on frida...

Post by Tickle12 »

The Bulls are going down. I will be there to see it and will cheer the lads on to the win.
I think we will win by a mile.
Danny Tickle's No1 Fan!!!

Post by Danny Tickle's No1 Fan!!! »

I'm gonna be cheering the lads on whatever the score!!! but we ARE gonna thrash them..... GOOD LUCK LADS !!!!!! p.s I LOVE DANNY TICKLE!!!!!
Wigan Till i Die..That'll Ding Dang Do 4 me!!
NOBBY'S NUTS 4 WIGAN!!