Carney back, Rads still out

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Doveoverdave

Re: Carney back, Rads stil...

Post by Doveoverdave »

Mrs L we only cheer when we're tackling.

Done lots of both this year. :roll:
ChrisA

Post by ChrisA »

I will stand out if I go in the south stand, il be the negative guy stood up all game hurling abuse at anyone and everyone to do with Widnes. Nobody likes sitting by me.
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

WHAT?! Negative people on this board? Banned!

If it's anything to do with Widnes you're welcome to come and sit near us, behind the sticks hurling abuse at any Widnes player nearby. Nah, we're not that bad, unless it's Bradford (leon pryce), Leeds (Rob Burrows, Bai and Bailey) or Saints (the whole team especially Sean Rat Long)

Looking forward to tonight. Will see you all on here later! Enjoy the match :)
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
ChrisA

Post by ChrisA »

Whop do you sit with ? any others off this board ?
warrior till i die

Post by warrior till i die »

MrsLam posted:
WHAT?! Negative people on this board? Banned!

If it's anything to do with Widnes you're welcome to come and sit near us, behind the sticks hurling abuse at any Widnes player nearby. Nah, we're not that bad, unless it's Bradford (leon pryce), Leeds (Rob Burrows, Bai and Bailey) or Saints (the whole team especially Sean Rat Long)

Looking forward to tonight. Will see you all on here later! Enjoy the match :)

How have you missed Calderwood of that list Mrs.Lam? Wigan fans hate him. 2 reasons 1. He threw the ball in the crowd once 2. Went to smack jamie ainscough when jamie beat him in a race.
ancient and loyal upon my chest
they are men of wigans best
a team that playyyyyyed the wigan way
and won the championship in may

jim sullivan he was the king
brian mctigueee and jonny ring
a team that playyyyyed the wigan way

when eric ashton was alive
with billy boston by his side
dave bolton and billy blan
oh what a time to be a fan!

in 85, at wem ber ley
john ferguson and brett kenny
a team that played the wigan way
and won the challenge cup in may

in 95 we won them all
tuigamala, faz and paul
a team that playyyyyed the wigan way

Ancient and loyal upon my chest
they are men of wigans best
a team that playyyyyyed the wigan way
and won the championship in may.
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

He's still on that list too sorry. Can not stand his arrogance, i absolutely hate him!!!!
I don't sit with anyone on this board Chris, go with my mum and two sisters and her mate who would be like another sister if she didn't have the same name as my real one!
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
jinkin jimmy

Post by jinkin jimmy »

MrsLam posted:
Posts on this board aren't a waste of time. You don't have to read them, but this board used to be like that. There were a few members with a lot of opinions on rugby, we didn't all agree with each other but there was seperation or insulting comments towards other members. People just stated what they thought and backed it up with opinions but then there were also posts that werent particularly to do with rugby but more to do with being friendly or having a laugh at something.

Try that on here now and you're slated for being a waste of time. It's getting ridiculous. If you don't like the way this board is, then go and find another one. "Fact" is that people on message boards, do not stick to the topic of the board at all times, because normal people (if i can call myself that) like to go off on one, as they say.

I'm just glad that the other members that used to be on here have rememberd what it was like on here and haven't becoming boring and repetitive.

We ALL know the team is not in top spot of superleague, we don't need people re telling us that every single time we lose AND everytime we win. Whats the point in any fan going tonight? When we get on this board later, it'll all be "We should have done this" "He should have been playing here" "We should have scored more" "He needs to be transferred"

Seems to me, the more positive people can outline both negatives and positives while focussing more on the positives but the negative people only see the negatives.

I've had enough :(
I sincerely hope so if you can't accept the fact that we are a mid table team who will strugle to avoid a relegation battle - if 3 teams were going down we'd be in sh!t street!!
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

MrsLam posted:
Erm okee. I'm a bit drunk, maybe I'm mis understanding.. Are you being sarcastic or serious?!
Gawd help me getting down those stairs at the JJB tonight :D
Hope you've got your mobile so you can call the police when you wake up in the toilets tomorrow...?