Bryan Fletcher

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
ChrisA

Bryan Fletcher

Post by ChrisA »

Apparently, Wigan, Salford and a few other super league teams have offered him big money. Thats according to league express.

Would be a great signing, hes one of the best back rowers in the world, hard working, powerful, bags of skill and a good leader, hes just a class act.
jinkin jimmy

Re: Bryan Fletcher

Post by jinkin jimmy »

ChrisA posted:
Apparently, Wigan, Salford and a few other super league teams have offered him big money. Thats according to league express.

Would be a great signing, hes one of the best back rowers in the world, hard working, powerful, bags of skill and a good leader, hes just a class act.
Plus he's older than a conker tree!!
Dawber

Post by Dawber »

jinkin jimmy posted:
ChrisA posted:

If he is older than a conker tree why did wigan try to sign him earler in the year?
got to agree with ChrisA on this one he would be a superb signing for the club.
jinkin jimmy

Post by jinkin jimmy »

Dawber posted:
jinkin jimmy posted:
ChrisA posted:

If he is older than a conker tree why did wigan try to sign him earler in the year?
Consistency? :lol:
jinkin jimmy

Post by jinkin jimmy »

I wasn't really being that serious to start with Doug, but I believe he is 31 now, making 32 when we get him, hence the "consistency" comment.
Doveoverdave

Post by Doveoverdave »

jinkin jimmy posted:
I wasn't really being that serious to start with Doug, but I believe he is 31 now, making 32 when we get him, hence the "consistency" comment.
Retirement club.

Agree consistent. Of to Wigan one last hurrah and one last payday.
Vaealikis Girl

Post by Vaealikis Girl »

Yep Fletch has just turned 31 but i think he still has a good few years left in him. He's not prone to injury which is what usually takes a few years off most players' careers. He plays for Souths, so to play there and still look good you have to have something left in you :wink:
We'll miss you Freshy!!! Please come back!