Discipline

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
GeoffN

Discipline

Post by GeoffN »

...was much better last night, I thought. Despite all the provocation, no-one talked back to the ref!
mike binder

Re: Discipline

Post by mike binder »

thought the fef was a digrace again
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

GeoffN posted:
...was much better last night, I thought. Despite all the provocation, no-one talked back to the ref!
Not so apparently. Someone on RLFANS had a scanner and claims to have been listening to the ref. He came close to penalising Moran twice for talking back and did penalise Newton for hanging around in no-mans land after warning him about it.

He also claim he could listen to those on the bench and Betts was doing his nut.

I have already decided my next Christmas pressy will be a scanner!

Dave
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

DaveO posted:
GeoffN posted:
Not so apparently. Someone on RLFANS had a scanner and claims to have been listening to the ref. He came close to penalising Moran twice for talking back and did penalise Newton for hanging around in no-mans land after warning him about it.

He also claim he could listen to those on the bench and Betts was doing his nut.

Dave
he needs to watch the game not litening 2 any 1 else :angry:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

DaveO posted:
GeoffN posted:

Dave
I stand corrected - should have said penalised for talking.
I wondered what that one was for (the Newton one, I mean).

A scanner would be nice, maybe...but it would be better if we could talk to him as well as hear him :wink:
Surprised he could hear anything over the crowd reaction to their "knock-on" try.
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

GeoffN posted:
Surprised he could hear anything over the crowd reaction to their "knock-on" try.
Apparently the ref can hear the crowd as well according to the scanner man. Not sure what he meant by that but he also said after the Widnes knock-on try he wasn't saying much to anyone.

The other thing to comeout of this is that the ref lost communication with the 4th offical and his linesmen for quite some time throughout the game.

Betts comments were unprintable on a pubic forum apparently.

Dave