Re: Brett hodson

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
exile in Tiger country

Post by exile in Tiger country »

Depends if he's still over there or if he was home for Christmas and did some fitness work with them so he was ready to start full training when he got back
I've never seen a woman with hairy ears, and I've been to St Helens." John Bishop

"BANG,CRASH,WALLOP, TRY". E. Hemmings describing Palea'asina's try against KR, Play off 26/09/09
THE 18th Man

Post by THE 18th Man »

i think that is strange. he is the skipper and their best player and to be training with two differnt aussie teams when he should be getting ready with his team just doesnt sound right to me
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

Unless the circumstances for his stay in Australia are revealed, we will all be unsure of the meaning behind all this.

Are there any underlying circumstances ?

If there is a valid reason for Brett Hodgson to be in Australia, with the permission of Huddersfield & Nathan Brown, I think it is very professional of all involved to enable him to be fit and conditioned before the Superleague 2010 season starts.
Lets face it, he will have the best of training methods and facilities, plus being with ex squad friends at Wests.
platt-warrior

Post by platt-warrior »

they are having a heatwave in ozz where would you rather train?