Longy

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
TSB

Longy

Post by TSB »

Was given the Longy book as a christmas present wasn,t over thrilled being given a stains player book until i started to read it. Must say it is the funniest book i have ever read. fair play to the lad. Really enjoyed it. :D :lol:
BriH

Re: Longy

Post by BriH »

So you like comic books then?
ste lord

Post by ste lord »

bet it makes a beltin door stop !!

Keep Wigan "Wigan"

simmy1

Post by simmy1 »

be great fire lighting material in this weather
Leyther Pie

Post by Leyther Pie »

I also got the book as a xmas pressy but i like to read anything to do with rugby league/players and i thought it was a good read and very funny. He is still a dick though :lol:
I've never felt more like singing the Blues
When the Wiganers win and the Leythers lose.
ste lord

Post by ste lord »

Leyther Pie wrote:I also got the book as a xmas pressy but i like to read anything to do with rugby league/players and i thought it was a good read and very funny. He is still a dick though :lol:
well mate you can't polish a turd :D

Keep Wigan "Wigan"

Sutty

Post by Sutty »

I thought the book was ok and had one or two funny stories in it. But, IMO, it's not a patch on Rad's book and Longy comes across as a thick chav. Just my opinion, mind.

exile in Tiger country

Post by exile in Tiger country »

Sutty wrote:I thought the book was ok and had one or two funny stories in it. But, IMO, it's not a patch on Rad's book and Longy comes across as a thick chav. Just my opinion, mind.
No, that's not only your opinion, it's mine too, and I haven't read his poxy book.
I've never seen a woman with hairy ears, and I've been to St Helens." John Bishop

"BANG,CRASH,WALLOP, TRY". E. Hemmings describing Palea'asina's try against KR, Play off 26/09/09
OAMJSONA

Post by OAMJSONA »

I got Billys - it is much better - there again i am biased towards Wigan legends
Wigan is and always will be a town of Cherry & White