What Happend At The End?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
THE 18th Man

What Happend At The End?

Post by THE 18th Man »

just got back from Leigh and cant help but feel we got screwed at the end. we were on the second tackle 1 yard out then Bentham runs to touch, talks to a couple of people ends the match and runs off the field but when i looked at my watch there was 2 minutes left. so can anyone else clear up what happend? it seemed strange and sudden to me
josie andrews

Re: What Happend At The End?

Post by josie andrews »

The majority of the Wigan fans behind the sticks never heard a hooter go!!!! As we were going out everyone was asking what had happened to end the game the way it did :conf:
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Exiled Wiganer

Post by Exiled Wiganer »

Good to see our boy Tuson scored. How did the boys go? Who were the likeliest lads?
Shame to see Aisncough playing there rather than against the Wire. We'll lose him altogether at this rate.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Well Leigh best player and 2 try scorer was our best young winger and we lost him. Nicky Stanton.
thunderclap

Post by thunderclap »

i did not hear the hooter either at half time or full time it was very poor at least the one a the dw even when when theirs 20000+ can be easily heard
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

thunderclap wrote:i did not hear the hooter either at half time or full time it was very poor at least the one a the dw even when when theirs 20000+ can be easily heard
Not according to Richard Siverwood :wink:
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
jaws1

Post by jaws1 »

Bit farcical at the end .
wm_warrior

Post by wm_warrior »

Exactly , i clocked it on my phone. still had a good 2 minutes left , im still fuming this moment i type.
Wigan warriors 2010 engage superleague champions

oldtimer

Post by oldtimer »

it didnt take long to start blaming ref.did it?
Sutty

Post by Sutty »

None of it really matters. It was a pre season game, virtually a youth team and we were only playing Leigh