No straw damn us and others

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
cpwigan

No straw damn us and others

Post by cpwigan »

Never keen to see players unfairly maligned. Given you have presented yourself as a font of all knowledge, egged on by one or two others. Please tell me do you know what went on at a meeting at the jjb on the 11 september 2008 at 3.30 at the meeting joe lydon/shaun wane/phil veivers.

A to B rather than locking threads, moderate them when players are liabled.
medlocke

Re: No straw damn us and others

Post by medlocke »

Never keen to see players unfairly maligned how can you even post that after some of the crap you spouted out last season, i seam to remember you had it in for 2 or 3 players just because they kept certain academy players out of the first team.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

medlocke wrote:Never keen to see players unfairly maligned how can you even post that after some of the crap you spouted out last season, i seam to remember you had it in for 2 or 3 players just because they kept certain academy players out of the first team.
'Seem' Medlocke. Seam refers to something on clothing or down a mine. Keep stalking :)

No I offer opinions based on facts and I do not care where a player is from. I daresay you have watched plenty of matches though.
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

'Meeting' cpwigan. Meetig refers to perhaps a neolithic word for walking to the shoreline.
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Typing mistake unlike somebody else who does not know which word to use. Get back to your stickers :wink:
ajsefc

Post by ajsefc »

Come on guys, save the anger for the enemy!! If you disagree with someones views, great, that's the whole point of the a forum to disagree or concur/ Let's not resort to petty remarks about the use of the English language or irrelevant typo's.
CP can be somewhat controversial at times but his thoughts and opinions are clearly from the passion he has for WiganRL and for that reason I enjoy reading what he has to say whether I agree with him or not
'I have a good stand up wash in that sink once a week'
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

another pointless bickering thread. Locked
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐