Re: NOBLE RECEPTION ?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
gpartin

Post by gpartin »

Rousing along with chants of only one Brian Noble ?
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

EDINBURGH-WARRIOR

Post by EDINBURGH-WARRIOR »

Love him or Loathe him where we are today i am sure was not due to lack of effort or commitment from Brian .
2002 and EW is hooked
cherrywarrior

Post by cherrywarrior »

Poilte applause I would think, because no one got to thank him for his hard work at the end of last season!
Wish list: Billy Slater please!!!!!!!!
THE 18th Man

Post by THE 18th Man »

polite applause
stevethegas

Post by stevethegas »

As there will be several thousand at the game I'm sure all possible variations of greeting will happen.
I agree with the above that the reason he's not still at Wigan was nothing to do with lack of sincere effort. Something just didn't click and sadly it was a disappointing end to his time. But I wish him well in his new post, but just not quite as well as MM tonight!
Stevethegas
richpark

Post by richpark »

Rousing applause and a chant or 2, but come game time business as usual. he did his best for the club and it deserves to be recognised, people at saints did their best but it would be good to see the wigan fans that couldn't make it give him a send off aswell. it was time for a new coach at the club with new ideas.
FROM A TO B

Post by FROM A TO B »

Without a doubt, CP will be leading the chant of "Brian Noble's Barmy Army" :eusa16:
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
MrDave

Post by MrDave »

Silence from me, whats in the past is in the past. He received the reception he deserved before every game he was in charge at Wigan.

I'm more interested in the Wigan fans making some noise for Michael Maguire. Hopefully we will see something a bit better than the 5 drives and a kick rugby of previous season.
exile in Tiger country

Post by exile in Tiger country »

richpark wrote:Rousing applause and a chant or 2, but come game time business as usual. he did his best for the club and it deserves to be recognised, people at saints did their best but it would be good to see the wigan fans that couldn't make it give him a send off aswell. it was time for a new coach at the club with new ideas.
Definitely deserves a great reception, until, as Richpark says, game time. Then he's the opposition, there to be crushed by the mighty Warriors juggernaut!
I've never seen a woman with hairy ears, and I've been to St Helens." John Bishop

"BANG,CRASH,WALLOP, TRY". E. Hemmings describing Palea'asina's try against KR, Play off 26/09/09
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

exile in Tiger country wrote:
richpark wrote:Rousing applause and a chant or 2, but come game time business as usual. he did his best for the club and it deserves to be recognised, people at saints did their best but it would be good to see the wigan fans that couldn't make it give him a send off aswell. it was time for a new coach at the club with new ideas.
Definitely deserves a great reception, until, as Richpark says, game time. Then he's the opposition, there to be crushed by the mighty Warriors juggernaut!
My thoughts exactly :)