kirkpatrick disgrace to rl

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Doveoverdave

Re: kirkpatrick disgrace t...

Post by Doveoverdave »

warrior till i die posted:
so doveoverdave would you get offended if I called you a sheep? :)
Baaaaaaah! NO :D :D
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

we_need_a_coach posted:
:angry: I just wish everyone would stop blaming the officials ! Perhaps we are doing so poorly because we have a poor set of players, Doris as our Leader, and a non-descript coach.

WE NEED A COACH !!!!!!!

:angry: :angry: :angry:
:angry: do u go watching the matches because im sure u dont watch the same game i watch if u think we cant blame the ref i want to know what else u think doris as u call him can do when u get so many bad decesions going against u come on please tell me and ill tell him next week 4 u???????????????????????????????????????????????????
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
waterside glens

Post by waterside glens »

though i,ve only been over to one game this season so far (next one in 2 weeks and 5 days) i watch all the games on sky and have to say i find ganson and kirkpatrick to be the worst pair by far. these two can make klien look good, what about a bring back russel smith campaign. a note to WNAC if the ref,s arn,t cr*p how come they keep putting our players on report and nothing sticks?
Doveoverdave

Post by Doveoverdave »

heydude posted:
Doveoverdave posted:
The most inept display of reffing to date must have been at Hull on bank holiday Monday the guy was truly awful (some Aus I think).

EVERY decision in the 2nd half went our way which helped us secure 2 points.

The refs may be bad but they aren't biased and we do get our share of the 50/50 calls.

Just read a report in the League Express says that Brown's try was from a forward pass?

50/50?

Is that why thy are called 50/50
tell me something are you a wigan fan because remember something about jinkin jimmy calling you a yorkshire something or other when you first posted and all you seem to do is sh** stir. :angry:
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

ian.birchall posted:
GeoffN, what really intrigued me about Kirkpatricks performance and the one thing that should get him downgraded next weekend was the error he made right at the beginning of the game. Wigan kick off, Widnes drive up field and right on our line knock on in the 6th tackle and Kirkpatrick orders a scrum, I thought the rules said all offences on the 6th tackle result in a handover?
I'd forgotten about that, seemed strange at the time but his decisions later on were just so odd that I'd forgotten that one! But IIRC he wasn't even consistent with that, and gave a turnover later in the game when Widnes knocked-on in the 6th tackle. Isn't he the current Referee Of The Year? Makes you despair if he's the best...
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

Fraggle posted:
Isn't he the current Referee Of The Year? Makes you despair if he's the best...
Thought it was Ganson last year. Not really a lot of competition though is there. Think they just draw a name out of a hat.
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

My vote goes to calvin this year :roll:
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3