Feka / Mossop out Friday

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Shaun1967

Re: Feka / Mossop out Friday

Post by Shaun1967 »

Shaun1967 wrote:However, this rain and that pitch may remove all traces of mobility from both teams tonight.
I apologize now for that stupid statement.
Here's me thinking that a rainy night on a crap pitch would mean a forward dominated game when it was obvious that the backs were going to have a field day (albeit on a field where millionare footballers can't kick straight yet Pat had 'reasonable success').
“Usually the fans that abuse players like Sam have never done anything of any note themselves. They’re nobodies, whose greatest claim to fame is abusing someone who has, and these so-called ‘Eddie the Experts’ pretend to their mates that they have."

WALLY LEWIS
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

josie andrews wrote:You are right cp, Feka isn't playing tonight. I left it until today to confirm it on here. It is just a rotation of players. And like a few have said, why name in the 17 in the first place if that person is not playing?
Pleased to hear things being said as "Rotation" Josie.
There are too many mentions on this site about players being dropped.
The mention of players being "Dropped" is a totally negative statement IMO, unless it is justified.
So far, no players have deserved to be dropped.
To be a successful team, we need good rotation, and it seems Madge is doing just this.
Awesome result last night, just gutted I cant get to see the games.
Life sucks sometimes.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Panchitta Marra wrote:
josie andrews wrote:You are right cp, Feka isn't playing tonight. I left it until today to confirm it on here. It is just a rotation of players. And like a few have said, why name in the 17 in the first place if that person is not playing?
The mention of players being "Dropped" is a totally negative statement IMO, unless it is justified.
To be a successful team, we need good rotation, and it seems Madge is doing just this.
Life sucks sometimes.
I have had it confirmed that it was a rotation of players and that Feka will be playing next week against the Bulls
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

josie andrews wrote:
Panchitta Marra wrote:
Life sucks sometimes.
I have had it confirmed that it was a rotation of players and that Feka will be playing next week against the Bulls
If there is a rotation, who will make way for the return of Feka now? I thought O'Carroll was very good last night (bearing in mind the poor opposition), ditto Fielden, Coley, Bailey, Lockers and J. Tompkins are not "worthy" of being rested or rotated either. Just hope the injury to Lockers doesn't affect the selection process.
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
weststand-rich

Post by weststand-rich »

..... BUT what a luxery and pleasure to have. We have choice and options and can pick players on long term rotation (at the moment) for strategic reasons rather than out of necessity.
Dobby

Post by Dobby »

the-Bowtun-Warr​ior​ wrote:i'm delighted!
Feka has been poor this year (and most of last imo).

he needs a kick up that rather wide backside....
I agree, Feka has a lot of work to do before he gets back in the 17.
Dobby

Post by Dobby »

pieater-alex wrote:Well that is interesting. I wonder who will make way? I reckon it will be Paul Prescott. Someone on rlfans with one of them scanners heard Wane slating Prescott's attack and defence (although in fairness he was critical of near enough all our forwards apparently!). Harrison Hansen should come in for Phil Bailey. Not the Bailey was poor, but he isn't performing to the level that HH, Tomkins and Mossop are playing at.
I would be very careful about taking notice about what people 'supposedly' hear. On rlfans there seems to be a lot of people with hidden agendas, hence I am starting to use this site as all the games and cliques on there get a little repetitive.

Also if he did hear anything it would be things that are said in the heat of the moment and would need to be taken with a pinch of salt. How many times have we all slated players then seen the game again and realised that they actually played quite well!
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

Dobby wrote:
I would be very careful about taking notice about what people 'supposedly' hear. On rlfans there seems to be a lot of people with hidden agendas, hence I am starting to use this site as all the games and cliques on there get a little repetitive.

Also if he did hear anything it would be things that are said in the heat of the moment and would need to be taken with a pinch of salt. How many times have we all slated players then seen the game again and realised that they actually played quite well!
I don't think the person who has the scanner has an hidden agenda. What could that agenda be given in response to my question as to who besides Goulding was Wane not happy with he named several players in the pack? Also the person posting this is in no clique IMO.

I do agree though that the comments could well be heat of the moment things and so too much should not be read into them.

Dave
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

josie andrews wrote:
Panchitta Marra wrote:
Life sucks sometimes.
Thats brilliant to hear Josie,and as I have harped on, good rotation is essential in a long tough season.
Everything about Wigan Warriors seems so possitive now, and long may it last.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

LoL Dave. I was watching it rain all day and kept thinking this is going to be hard. How wrong was I