Bootsnall the tries

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
Panchitta Marra

Bootsnall the tries

Post by Panchitta Marra »

Can anyone advise if this weekends games tries have been shown on "Bootsnall the ties", as normal on Monday night.
I have tried to access via the net, but only the weeks previous appears available.
GeoffN

Re: Bootsnall the tries

Post by GeoffN »

Panchitta Marra wrote:Can anyone advise if this weekends games tries have been shown on "Bootsnall the ties", as normal on Monday night.
I have tried to access via the net, but only the weeks previous appears available.
Yep, it was on Sky midnight Mon/Tues. There's usually a delay before they put it on Skyplayer, but the same highlights are available online from the BBC SL show on iplayer, and on the SL website.
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

They were all on the SL show as well which should still available on the iPlayer.

Dave
Panchitta Marra

thanks guys, not keen on the "i", but looks like will have to set up the i player.
gpartin

Post by gpartin »

Panchitta Marra wrote:thanks guys, not keen on the "i", but looks like will have to set up the i player.
THought you were abroad isn't it UK only?
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

Panchitta Marra

gpartin wrote:
Panchitta Marra wrote:thanks guys, not keen on the "i", but looks like will have to set up the i player.
THought you were abroad isn't it UK only?
Yes, The Superleague show is UK only GP, I cannot access it here from Thailand.

I can however bring up "Bootsnall The Tries" from Google search engine, and the show can be played by simply pressing the "play button" on the main show window.
My problem is that WEEK 4 has not come up on Google yet, just week 3 versus Wire.

Hence my initial question to the folks on this site.