Farrell whats happening

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
BIG AL

Farrell whats happening

Post by BIG AL »

Just what is the situation with farrell . What seemed like a minor injury as taken on epic propotions,i'm even hearing rumors he's finished for the season. Can anyone shed any light on this
John M

Re: Farrell whats happening

Post by John M »

Not a clue mate.Ive heard he is up and running again and is in contention for a return to action in two weeks.
I too am puzzled at how a so called simple operation has kept him out for 1/4 of the season.
Monie is God!

Long live Monie the king!!
DaveO

Re: Re: Farrell whats happenin...

Post by DaveO »

John M posted:

I too am puzzled at how a so called simple operation has kept him out for 1/4 of the season.
Apparently its down to muscle wastage. Having to rest the knee meant he got bad muscle wastage and it really set him back in terms of getting back strong enough to play RL.

Got that form one of his relatives who contributes to one of the other Wigan message boards. That was a few weeks ago though so it is taking even longer than expected.

Dave
wolftown warrior

Re: Re: Re: Farrell whats happ...

Post by wolftown warrior »

i for one will be glad when he is back in the team.. we need our captain!
never rush injuries though...... it is better to make sure for the future than the quick fix for now!
but it does suck, big time however!
John M

Re: Re: Re: Farrell whats happ...

Post by John M »

DaveO posted:

Apparently its down to muscle wastage. Having to rest the knee meant he got bad muscle wastage and it really set him back in terms of getting back strong enough to play RL.

Got that form one of his relatives who contributes to one of the other Wigan message boards. That was a few weeks ago though so it is taking even longer than expected.

Dave
Thanks for the info Dave.Good to hear its only muscle wastage and hes not still crocked.
Monie is God!

Long live Monie the king!!