Second season syndrome My A....

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
MrDave

Re: Second season syndrome My A....

Post by MrDave »

Sam has most try assists this season joint with....Sean O'Loughlin and Danny Brough
gpartin

Post by gpartin »

warrior till i die wrote:agreed, players like joel tomkins and lee mossop will be on the brink of the england team in this form, joel should walk into the second row with ellis in my opinion with lockers at loose.

The youthfulness is also bringing the best out of the likes of coley and stu aswell, another 2 who look to be in international form!
Sam Burgess?
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

gpartin wrote:
warrior till i die wrote:agreed, players like joel tomkins and lee mossop will be on the brink of the england team in this form, joel should walk into the second row with ellis in my opinion with lockers at loose.

The youthfulness is also bringing the best out of the likes of coley and stu aswell, another 2 who look to be in international form!
Sam Burgess?
Never heard of him :roll:
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
gpartin

Post by gpartin »

Lol how good was Sam's pass which we scored from in the second half against Hull? It was as good as any I've seen. Someone mentioned on rlfans how a few years ago with quick PTB's halfbacks were nowhere near as creative as they have become and we have one of the best. Scooting was the in thing and I argued the need for return to 5m offside. I agree with the poster and feel this is no longer necessary, I'd never thought a slower ruck would improve things. Sam couldn't have come along at a better time.
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

warrior till i die

Post by warrior till i die »

gpartin wrote:

Sam Burgess?
Better prop in my opinion.

a pack of

burgess sinfield graham
tomkins ellis
oloughlin

makes me exited to be english. peacock has had his day, he should drop down to sub prop
ancient and loyal upon my chest
they are men of wigans best
a team that playyyyyyed the wigan way
and won the championship in may

jim sullivan he was the king
brian mctigueee and jonny ring
a team that playyyyyed the wigan way

when eric ashton was alive
with billy boston by his side
dave bolton and billy blan
oh what a time to be a fan!

in 85, at wem ber ley
john ferguson and brett kenny
a team that played the wigan way
and won the challenge cup in may

in 95 we won them all
tuigamala, faz and paul
a team that playyyyyed the wigan way

Ancient and loyal upon my chest
they are men of wigans best
a team that playyyyyyed the wigan way
and won the championship in may.
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

warrior till i die wrote:
gpartin wrote:

Sam Burgess?
Better prop in my opinion.

a pack of

burgess sinfield graham
tomkins ellis
oloughlin

makes me exited to be english. peacock has had his day, he should drop down to sub prop
Are the Bunnies not playing Sam Burgess at 13, therefore direct competition for Lockers?