IF WE GOT A NEW COACH WHO WUD IT BE

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
robjoenz

Re: IF WE GOT A NEW COACH ...

Post by robjoenz »

I reckon we have Denis Betts, get in a few more experiences players for the young lads to learn from both on and off the field.

Anyone like this idea?
HappyHooker

Post by HappyHooker »

I :inlo: the :idea:
Being a warrior is not just a past-time; it's a choice of life.
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

HappyHooker posted:
well... if the tories get in, as ian.birchall (and maybe Fraggle) hope, than that would be a stranger thing!!
Me and ian.birchall support the same team, but the idea of us sharing political views is frightening. I'm almost as anti-Tory as anti-Labour, all this anti-immigration b****x does my head in, and both sides not telling the truth about taxes (Labour: we won't tell you about all the stealth taxes we're going to bring in, but we'll have a committee / thinktank / workingparty / enquiry to spend lots of money whilst looking at how to make efficiencies; Tories: we will cut tax, oops we don't have enough money left to provide any public services and you'll have to empty your own bins because we've sent all the immigrants home who might have been prepared to work for less).
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
primrose-n-blue

Post by primrose-n-blue »

Fraggle posted:
HappyHooker posted:
well... if the tories get in, as ian.birchall (and maybe Fraggle) hope, than that would be a stranger thing!!
Me and ian.birchall support the same team, but the idea of us sharing political views is frightening. I'm almost as anti-Tory as anti-Labour, all this anti-immigration b****x does my head in, and both sides not telling the truth about taxes (Labour: we won't tell you about all the stealth taxes we're going to bring in, but we'll have a committee / thinktank / workingparty / enquiry to spend lots of money whilst looking at how to make efficiencies; Tories: we will cut tax, oops we don't have enough money left to provide any public services and you'll have to empty your own bins because we've sent all the immigrants home who might have been prepared to work for less).
That makes you a Dib Dem then?
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

primrose-n-blue posted:
That makes you a Dib Dem then?
Orange/yellow is, after all, closest to my skin colour! With the variety of skin colours of us fraggles, we cover just about the entire political spectrum except the Grey Miserable Party :D
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
HappyHooker

Post by HappyHooker »

Fraggle posted:
HappyHooker posted:
Sorry for implying you might be a Tory Fraggle pal. Wouldnt wish that fate on anyone. Sorry, last time I even mention politics...back to Rugby. (sorry) :noti:
Being a warrior is not just a past-time; it's a choice of life.