Flash doing well in Aus

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
Panchitta Marra

Re: Flash doing well in Aus

Post by Panchitta Marra »

It doesnt look like he will be interested in returning to Wigan or the UK judging by his comments.

''I've always watched the NRL, and my manager Frank Endacott is based in New Zealand so he knew a few people out here,'' Flanagan said. ''He suggested the idea and it's seemed to work quite well. I've got a contract for this year and there's an option for the next year, but I'm really open to the idea of staying a bit longer. I've just got to play my own game, and get stuck in.''
gpartin

Post by gpartin »

He was in our squad from 2007 at least. Why did it take him so long to get any game time? I was told when we got him he was a star in the making and Bwian was keen to get him involved. I wonder what happened?
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

gpartin wrote:He was in our squad from 2007 at least. Why did it take him so long to get any game time? I was told when we got him he was a star in the making and Bwian was keen to get him involved. I wonder what happened?
IMO Flash would have been a good option for cover at 13, 9 and 6.
Very dissapointing to see him leave.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Panchitta Marra wrote:
gpartin wrote:He was in our squad from 2007 at least. Why did it take him so long to get any game time? I was told when we got him he was a star in the making and Bwian was keen to get him involved. I wonder what happened?
IMO Flash would have been a good option for cover at 13, 9 and 6.
Very dissapointing to see him leave.
I was very disappointed too, a very good player in the making :(
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan