Leeds panicking...

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
cpwigan

Re: Leeds panicking...

Post by cpwigan »

The club that will play a big factor in our season are Huddersfield.
botica

Post by botica »

We just need to look after our backyard and not be taken in with Leeds attempts at trying to fool us.

They have a good reserve side and will be a tough opposition.

We need to get in the mind set that this is Leeds Rhinos and are a tough opposition.... That mindset needs to be there on good friday too....

When the warriors get into the idea its a walk in, it never is. Hopefully Bradford showed them that.

I am confident though... C'mon Boys
"Not only did they beat St Helens in the Grand Final, they did it with style" Mike Stephenson 2nd Oct 2010
jao 711

Post by jao 711 »

On GMR last week,mclennan said sinfield would probably be fit this week. jao 711
OJ

Post by OJ »

Dobby wrote:[
Leeds have had bad injuries for weeks though, hence losing the games they have. I dont think there are any mind games going on, they have just been very unlucky so far. It is great timing for us :D
I don't disagree with what you say Dobby but then again have you seen the Leeds team for tonight - it has happened to us so many times I sort of expect it now and they haven't disappointed! All those empty sickbeds :o Having said that if we are going to win I would rather do it against a virtually full strength team so they have less excuses. Just hope Buderus doesn't play like he did last year - I really think they would have beat us then if he hadn't had that bad injury.
Never argue with an idiot. He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

jackoh

Post by jackoh »

I agree with the previous comments about us looking at ourselves rather than our opponents .

Just trust Madge , he`s done alright so far in his preparations , I think we`re all just recovering from the Noble era , when we didn`t know which of our team was turning up .

If Leeds all come in an ambulance that `s their worry , not ours .