Mossop 5 years

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
weststand-rich

Re: Mossop 5 years

Post by weststand-rich »

Good deal - a genuine talent.

I reckon several of the players are well advanced in deals or have signed now.

One of Mo's magnificent media strategies was to hold back signings news as he liked, so that if there was bad news (salary cap breaches, scandals et al) he could use the signings news to damp down bad press and mitigate the negative. Fans 'dog biscuits' I believe was his phrase.

What a guy. :cool:
Salsa Caliente

Post by Salsa Caliente »

Made up for the lad.

He's a proven grafter since he's made his debut. Hard running and strong in attack, fearsome and uncompromising in defence.

Madge and Ian have said that we're a club investing in solid platforms of youth and hard work and this is a case of words not simply being hot air.

Well done to the club all round.

:D
TonyH

Post by TonyH »

I am chuffed to bits for Mossy, as a fellow Whitehaven man and playing with his brother Jason right through from under 9's to open age (Jason is also on Wakefields books) he has shown this season that he is a force to be reckoned with, he was class on Friday night, his tackling is superb and his go forward just gets better.
Up The Mont!
cumbria_warrior

Post by cumbria_warrior »

excellent news, really pleased for lee he deserves this, has played well so far this year, Congratulations Lee
jaws1

Post by jaws1 »

Brilliant news good for the lad .The future is looking good for Wigan Warriors.
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

cpwigan wrote:The one good thing about the press speculation was it made Wigan announce the news. News which is fantastic news.
Agreed. Let's go hunting in the NRL, what's good for the goose is good for the gander.
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
Jake

Post by Jake »

Wonderfull news Lee Mossop will be a revalation at Wigan I knew things would get better :D