Ryan Bailey

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
botica

Ryan Bailey

Post by botica »

Ryan Bailey has been found guilty making a tackle that placed undue pressure on the shoulder joint of Stuart Fielden of Wigan in the 80th minute of the game at DW Stadium last Friday.
The Rhinos prop has been fined £300 but has not been suspended and will be free to face Bradford on Thursday night.......

Taken from Leed's Website
"Not only did they beat St Helens in the Grand Final, they did it with style" Mike Stephenson 2nd Oct 2010
FROM A TO B

Re: Ryan Bailey

Post by FROM A TO B »

RFL double standards? Never
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Wigan_forever1985

Re: Ryan Bailey

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

Bailey is nothing more than a thug, he's the king of the cheap shot but we it comes down to standing toe to toe with someone he runs a mile.

These kinda players really get to me, i like a lot of people on these boards like a bit of biff, players like peacock who'll go one on one with someone, but i cannot stand dirty players like bailey someone needs to give him a good hiding! but as he has got 3 inchs and 2 stone on me ill leave it to someone else lol!! :lol:
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure