Coley out

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
josie andrews

Coley out

Post by josie andrews »

Andy Coley won't be playing tomorrow as he has not recovered from his ankle injury sustained last week against Leeds.

Feka is now on the bench. :)

Graham beware :wink:
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
cpwigan

Re: Coley out

Post by cpwigan »

Not sure it is something to smile about. I presume Coley was struggling from the Leeds game and maybe had no chance of playing realistically.
lucky 13

Post by lucky 13 »

Will be missed, he's put himself about this season and I would say is one of the form props in SL. His performance against a big Hull pack was one of his best. His absence will be a major blow towards our chances.
02/04/2010/
[IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff24 ... 10-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

cpwigan wrote:Not sure it is something to smile about. I presume Coley was struggling from the Leeds game and maybe had no chance of playing realistically.
I'm not smiling that Coley is out, my ':(' emoticon is missing from my first statement.

I was smiling that Feka is on the bench!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

What concerns me now, even more than Coley's injury, is Deacon's defence. I just hope McIlorum is fit enough for a long stint, we're gonna need him.
Mike588

Post by Mike588 »

Coley has put in some of the biggest shots and carries of any of the Wigan forwards this year. Sorely missed i reckon
FROM A TO B

Post by FROM A TO B »

We play with what we have. C'mon Feka now is your chance to show all the hard work you have put in over the off season and prove why you are a fans favourite.
Make em av it :evil:
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
lucky 13

Post by lucky 13 »

FROM A TO B wrote:We play with what we have. C'mon Feka now is your chance to show all the hard work you have put in over the off season and prove why you are a fans favourite.
Make em av it :evil:
Yes you can only put out your best available. Feka's proved his commitment with the weight he's lost(should never have been in such condition though for what ever reason) So his effort's not in question for me, it's just getting back to running and impact with his new physique, match fitness will come. All this that "he's not the same impact player at the new weight" is rubbish. When we signed him NRL pundits like Sterling stated that he was the best impact prop in the game, he was lighter then than now. The games moved on, I think Feka could still be a very good player for us, he has all the skills it's just a case if he can show it before it's too late.
02/04/2010/
[IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff24 ... 10-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

Andy Coley will be a big miss against Stains, he always puts up a good fight against them, and they know it.
This is Feka's chance to prove he has what it takes, and I am sure his effort tonight will be 100%.