Well done Daz Goulding

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
ancientnloyal

Re: Well done Daz Goulding

Post by ancientnloyal »

cpwigan wrote:Just glad for Goulding. Last season a so called Wigan RLFC fan was sending him hate mail to his home address. I wonder what that 'fan' thinks now?
turf aint be on for a while. but why would anyone send him hate mail? he didnt do much wrong did he?
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

:) Leave Turf alone he could be refereeing us one day.

Not sure mate. It just shows how warped some people are. Normally such stuff gets sent to the club and binned but this sicko went to a lot of trouble and gave him such real nasty grief too.
Dobby

Post by Dobby »

cpwigan wrote:Just glad for Goulding. Last season a so called Wigan RLFC fan was sending him hate mail to his home address. I wonder what that 'fan' thinks now?
Is that true? :o

Why the hell does a promising 20 year old, a Wigan lad at that, deserve hate mail? I am not saying that anyone does but a young Wiganer coming through the ranks seems to be all the more surprising.

I have noticed that a some of people who routinely slag him off on RLfans havent even posted about him at all for weeks. I wonder why that is, can they not bring themselves to say anything positive? That shows how well he has been playing if even these clowns cant find anything to criticise. I have seen it posted on there by some people that a couple of these posters went to school with him and/or played against him at underage level so dont like him or are jealous, its all a bit pathetic really and shows the mentality of some. Colbon got similar treatment too.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Yes, another fantastic game from young Daz, well done :eusa2: :eusa2:
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Sadly it is true Dobby
Mike588

Post by Mike588 »

The way he arcs his runs from the potb to find that hole behind the markers is particuarly impressive and he consistently made metres when we were struggling to get a go forward
The Eclipse

Post by The Eclipse »

At half time he and O'Loughlin were the best two players on the field, he is looking stronger and sharper in attack.
exile in Tiger country

Post by exile in Tiger country »

I wasn't his biggest fan last year, but am very pleased to be able to say how wrong I was and what a great player he is turning in to. Brilliant.
I've never seen a woman with hairy ears, and I've been to St Helens." John Bishop

"BANG,CRASH,WALLOP, TRY". E. Hemmings describing Palea'asina's try against KR, Play off 26/09/09
jobo

Post by jobo »

GeoffN wrote:
ancientnloyal wrote:beat me to it cp... i thought he was my MOM today and his efforts in defence were superb against Meli especially. That try saver helping to hold the ball up. He was under rated but now we can't afford to leave him out currently. 8 tries this season, well done Goulding
He was heading for my MoM for most of the game, but Sam edged it in the end for me with those late breaks. McIlorum stood up well, too. We seemed to lose a lot when Deacon came on.
Come on Geoff, what exactly did we lose? Thought Deacon did
really well when he came on. Played it by the book, no errors, positional sense perfect, don't think we lost anything.
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

jobo wrote:
Come on Geoff, what exactly did we lose? Thought Deacon did
really well when he came on. Played it by the book, no errors, positional sense perfect, don't think we lost anything.
Maybe just me, but I don't remember him doing anything of note.