Nice one coaching staff

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
josie andrews

Nice one coaching staff

Post by josie andrews »

The coaching staff took the team for a Chinese at the Shanghai Palace after swimming, after the game.

Nice one :) :eusa2:
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
THE 18th Man

Re: Nice one coaching staff

Post by THE 18th Man »

all the sounds coming out of the club are just simply amazing
BriH

Post by BriH »

To paraphrase a well known song: "What a difference a Coach makes!"
Dobby

Post by Dobby »

BriH wrote:To paraphrase a well known song: "What a difference a Coach makes!"
It does. The professionalism shown and the improvement in the team show just how good the coaching set up is now compared to the shambles that went before it. Every facet such as fitness, speed, strength, power, skills, style of play, man management, team management (you could go on and on) is much improved.
white elephant

Post by white elephant »

Whats there training schedule this weekend Josie??
WIGAN TILL I DIE

cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

I will say one thing that impresses me is that home or away (I think they did it at home previously) the players don't sit around in the lounge for an hour + and then make a journey home. They are in a swimming pool doing recovery sessions, even booking into hotels etc near away match venues. PROFESSIONAL.
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

cpwigan wrote:I will say one thing that impresses me is that home or away (I think they did it at home previously) the players don't sit around in the lounge for an hour + and then make a journey home. They are in a swimming pool doing recovery sessions, even booking into hotels etc near away match venues. PROFESSIONAL.
I think they used to go into the pool after matches last season as well. Maybe they have a better teacher this year :)